meeting new neighbors!

Start from the beginning

"I want you all to eat most of your lunches before you take a piece of the sweet treat though, okay?" PK says to John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley.

"Okay, Daddy!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all say in unison with big cheeky smiles.

PK and Mike both want to make sure that the kids eat their meals, especially if the food is healthy. However, PK and Mike don't want to make the kids eat their whole meal if they don't want to, they both want the kids to learn their bodies and not stuff themselves.

PK and Mike then pick up Addelyn, Wiley and Weston and they put them in their highchairs.

"Nom nom nom!" Weston yells with a big cheeky smile.

"Noooooooooom!" Addelyn says as she giggles and smiles.

"Baaa baaaaa!" Wiley says as he smiles and claps his hands.

"Papa is bringing you guys your food! Yay! Yay! Yay!" PK says in a babyfied voice, causing Addelyn, Wiley and Weston to all cheer and smile at him.

Mike then brings over Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's plates of food over and the triplets begin to eat their lunch with John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley!

"Don't feed Beau and Poppy, guys. I just fed them their lunch, okay?" Mike says to all eight of the kids.

"Okay, Papa!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all say in unison to Mike with big smiles.

"Yaaaa, Papa!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison to Mike and throw food down on the floor anyway for the dogs.

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all enjoy eating their lunches together!

After lunch, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all happily go outside with Beau and Poppy and play while the triplets play with their toys in the living room!

Mike and PK are currently cleaning up the kitchen and living room from making lunch.

"Hey babe! Looks like we have some new neighbors two doors down from us!" PK says as he looks out the window, seeing a few kids playing outside with a mom watching them.

"Finally! That house hasn't had anyone living in it for a while now!" Mike says with a smile at PK.

"Do you wanna go visit them and just say hello? Just introduce ourselves and the kids!" PK says to Mike and Mike nods.

"Sure! That would be nice to do that! I wonder if she is a single mom?" Mike asks PK, wondering about the new neighbor.

"Maybe! We love a single mom who works two jobs!" PK says, singing the infamous Reba song, making Mike laugh and smile.

"You are a mess, babe! Maybe her husband is in the military or something." Mike says to PK.

"Maybe! That could be it too! Well, we will find out when we meet her and the kids! Looks like she has a few kids that are our kids ages too!" PK says happily and Mike smiles.

"More friends!" Mike says playfully to PK and PK smiles at him before giving him a sweet kiss.

After cleaning the kitchen and dining room from lunch, PK goes outside to talk to John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley while Mike gets the triplets in their stroller.

"Come on guys! Let's go two doors down and meet our new neighbors!" PK says with a big smile John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley.

"We have new neighbors? Wow!" Blakelyn asks PK as she gets excited.