karkat x reader

your human [ sorry i can only write this corectly if your human ]

why? why? you thought sitting in your bed , thinking about you morail and the fact that he was kissing Terezi , sure she was nice a little wierd at times , but the fact that he was kissing her proved that he didnt have any feelings for you what so ever .

you decided to leave your room , putting on the best fake smile you could opened the door and came face to chest [ yes karkat is alittle taller
than you ] with a gray sweater , you looked up and karkats eyes were focused on you, your smile faded into a frown as you moved passed him and began walking down the hall fighting your tears when you felt someone grab your wrist and pull you back , karkat wrapped his arm around you .

" im sorry ", he said in a low gruff vioce , you just stood there your arms on limp at your sides you werent about hug the person you loved when he loved someone else , he pulled back and look right into your eyes you looked down and allowed your hair to cover your face .

" (y/n) , im sorry i kissed her ", he repeated this time clearly stating what he was sorry for your head shot up , you were pissed he would say that ,you pulled away from him.

" why would i care , karkat im only your morail ", you replied , venom dripping from each word , karakts heart was now literally broken he watched as you turned to face him your arms folded over your chest and your face looked angry and sad , but mostly angry he went to open his mouth .

" shut it , karkat i dont care what you say right now just leave me the hell alone ", you screammed before going to walk off again , and again a hand grabbed your wrist before you could pull away , karkat had his lips agianst yours his eyes staring into yours as you tried to pull away only causing his grip to tighten , he soon pulled away you stared at him dumbfounded " I'm flushed for you , thats why i am sorry ", he said you stood there speechless and unsure of what to say next , .

" karkat , im f-flu-shed for you to ", you finally say putting your lips against his again , starting another kiss , karkat nibbled on your bottom lip asking for an entrance which you were hesitant to give , but you parted your lips and allowed his tongue into your wet cavern his tongue searching every inch of your mouth his hands on your hips gently . his tongue moving over yours ,his hands pulled your legs around his waist and he turned walking back into your room and layed you down on the bed , before pulling away and removing his shirt , you pulled him back down ,nibbling on his botton lip before you in turn pulled away ,karkats face was flushed a candy red color .

he then began his assualt on your neck and his search for the spot that would make you putty in his hands his pionted teeth gently nibbled on your neck , sucking licking biting repeating it on every inch until you gasped as he bit down , your body arched upward and you melted as he left his mark on you he pulled away and slipped his hand up your shirt and pulled the useless garment over your head and to the floor and you removed your bra , allowing it to slip from your body and then attached his mouth to one of the perky buds and gently tugged the taut bud with His teeth then began to slowly go down again and unbottoned you pants .

Karkat stared at the wet spot on your red lace panties , before pulling down the useless garment a letting it fall to the floor , but before he could do anything you sat up with a pout .
" what ?", he asked , you pointed towards his sweater , Karkat rolled his eyes and pulled his sweater over his head and went back down and spread your legs before he began gently licking and sucking each fold his mouth then attached yout entrance ad he suvkd harshly and massaged your clit , your moans gaining volume as you reach your climax . Karkat moved his tongue inside you causing to grab the back of his head and pulled His face closer as you came in his mouth he licked away your fluids and moved upward again and kissed you forcing his tongue into your mouth .

Kar then proceeded to take his jeans off , you could see his bulge writhing under the thin fabric as he pinned you down on the bed , and then removed his blood-colored boxers , the appendage that still writhed was coated in genetic material Karkat gently thrusted into you .

Your back arched his bulge went deeper into you as he began thrusting harshly into you , your hands gripped his shoulders and your fingernails dug into his skin Karkats bulge began to swell as he reach his climax , your mains gained volume and soon you met your end as your walls clamped down on him and candy red filled you and spilled onto the bed , Karkat pulled out of you and pulled the blankets over you two.