"you're right." he breathed out, his eyes going to the phone in front of him now, leaning into the boys touch.

----

ashton inside his car on the backseat as his eyes just focused on the ceiling, taking a small breath as he finally sat up, grabbing his phone as he tried to find the time, but then groaning once he realized his phone died.

he crawled into the driver seat as he fixed his hair that was all messy now, starting the car up, buckling up before running a hand through his messed up hair. he started to drive down the road, pulling his lower lip in between his teeth as he kept his eyes on the road, focusing on going back to cal's house.

he drove for about another 15 minutes before he randomly made it to Michael's house, his eyes on the blue house, shutting his eyes as he just nodded his head, stepping out into the warm weather.

he made it to the front door, knocking on the front door as he let his arms cross over his chest, hearing something fall over, with a crash sound as a loud curse word followed.

his eyes stayed on the door as he waited patiently, licking his lower lip before the door finally opened, reviling the person he didn't want to see the most, but a guys got to do what a guys got to do.

michael stood there, tilting his head a bit as he let out a bitter laugh.

"uh, anything i can help you with, irwin?"

"i want to make you a deal." the words left his mouth like it was nothing was wrong, but something was, he didn't want to do this, but he needed to.

michael stared at the curly haired boy before groaning, moving out of the way a little, to let ashton come in that is, and he did so.

once michael closed the door the boy started to walk to where the living room was, calling ashton to follow him, which he obeyed.

so it took a couple of more minutes before the pale one sat on the coffee table, facing the curly haired boy that sat on the couch.

"so, what is it?" michael asked, sitting up straight as his eyes stayed on ashtons hazel eyes.

"the deal is," the curly haired boy started, taking a breath as he kept his eyes on the boys cute nose.

"i want you to leave calum and luke alone."

"and you?" the pale boy raised an eyebrow, tilting his head once again.

"you can do whatever you want with me, but only if you leave the other two boys alone." he whispered quietly, shutting his eyes.

there was silence, the only thing heard was the heavy breathing leaving ashtons mouth.

"deal." Michael's words went right into ashtons ear, making him want to cringe. "i never wanted to hurt them anyway, but people do shit they regret when they have no soul and become insane."

"you're not insane michael." ashton spoke up, his eyes opening as he looked over at the boy. "you were just, different."

"but i never caught your eye."

"my eye?"

"you always had a thing for luke, ashton, I saw it, every god damn day." the purplish faded haired boy replied quietly, his own eyes closing, ashton staying quiet.

"do you realize how much it hurts, to see the one you think you love, fall for someone else?"

"mi-"

"no, you dont get it, no one ever does." he whispered. "i didnt mean to beat up calum, almost rape luke, and then rape calum." he whispered, opening his eyes as he looked toward the boy sitting in front of him. "but for some strange reason something in the back of my mind told me catch the person i fell for the next time, and it was sadly luke, which is stupid because he was obviously all over calum since year 9."

"micha-"

"no ashton, listen, please." he whispered, his eyes going toward ashton, waiting for a reply before the boy slowly nodded his head.

"i dont think i control my mind 99 percent of the time to be honest, maybe im some robot or alien thats waiting for a next victi-" he stopped talking once he felt a hand touch his cheek, making him look at the arm, and slowly up to ashtons face.

"you're just broken." the curly haired boy whispered. "you always tried to love someone, but no one ever loved you, but you determined to make luke love you, even if that met messing with the three of us and trying to kill calum." ashton stopped talking to take a breath.

"you needed to feel love so you hurt the people that luke loved." michael sat there, shutting his eyes once ashton slowly let his thumb rub against the boys cheek.

"but I'll fix you," the curly haired boy whispered. "ill make sure i fix you and stitch you back up."

ashton watched as the other boy sniffled, knowing he was trying to hold back his tears, watching as a couple tears started to slid down his pale face.

"why couldn't you just tell us the truth mikey." he whispered.

"i told you, im insane and i cant do anything about it." the boy mumbled, his eyes opening to look at the boy.

"ill help you." was the only thing that left ashtons lips, his eyes closing as he leaned in a bit, before his lips gently pressed to the boys corner of his mouth.

"i dont want to hurt you ashton, not anymore.."

"i dont want whatever's inside you to hurt you, not anymore." the older boy replied, his hands cupping the boys, looking over at him as he sighed.

"i dont need michael clifford to be hated by everyone that use to love him."

----

well ok hi

i needed to do something with michael because i didnt want anyone to hate him anymore or for him to be the bad guy lol

and if yall are wondering, ryan will probably be back in the future so stick around!!!

but sorry i didnt update for like eight days, stuff kinda just happened and i took a breath from social media tbh.

no but really read this is u like jack and jack bc im actually pissed at jack g for leaving my baby alone in the dust just for Madison lol,, ((im not gonna call her names bc thats kinda rude man((even though she kinda is a slut :\\)))

30 votes / 20 comments

i love you all okay yes thank you for being alive and well

coughs and just bc i like jack and jack doesn't mean i like all the other boys bc they are rude lol ((besides my other baby shawn))