Nineteen

Mila's POV:

His hands trailed a path all over me, soft wet kisses following in their path burning my skin. I was hot, my body aching with desire the more he touched me, the more he pressed his body weight on to mine, skin against skin he was touching me everywhere.
The sounds escaping me, the breathless whispers of me continuously moaning his name was in a voice that didn't even sound like mine.

He was exploring every inch of my body, my body bared naked underneath him, As if he had all the time in the world, as if he was worshipping every inch of me and when he finally stopped it was to line his body up directly over mine and with our eyes connected, I could almost feel him reaching into my soul and moulding it with his.

Never in all our time together had it ever been this way, don't get me wrong - he was always, always and amazing lover - but this - this was taking it to a whole new level.

"You are so god damn gorgeous Mila" his deep voice whispered against my ear, kisses moving down my neck turning into nibbles before turning into bites - sucking and licking over my skin - marking me for all to see I was his - to show everyone I belonged to this man, and I did in this moment, maybe I gad never ever stopped bring his.
His hands trailed lower against me, my legs already spread to accomodate where he laid between them, fingers brushing lightly over my wet, throbbing core, stroking up and down my opening.
I craved him, needed him to fill me, to make me feel complete.

"Please, I need"

He kneeled in front of me, eyes watching my every movement and he pushed two fingers inside me, slowing thrusting them in and out,

"Yes baby, tell me - tell me what you need, tell me and I will give it too you. I'll always give you what you need"

"You" I moaned "Always you"

This time it was him groaning, taking his fingers from my body, grabbing my legs he pulled them around his waist as he once more lowered himself over me, linking our hands together and placing them above my head as he slowly and oh so deliciously pushed himself inside me, stopping once he was fully in.

"Fuck Mila, you feel so fucking good. God baby"

He started moving, slowly at first - his tongue slipping into my mouth he kissed me softly - sweetly - matching the pace he had started with,

"More" I moaned "please, I need more"

This time he growled, it came from somewhere deep in his chest, his lips not detaching from mine as he pulled almost all the way out before slamming back inside. Both is us moaning each other's names, I placed my hands in his biceps, curing my fingers around the muscle and inched them up and around his neck, scratching my nails down his back - holding on for life and he increased speed, as his thrusts became harder, my fingers dug into his scalp when he detached his mouth from my own and wrapped his lips around my nipple, biting and tugging at my sensitive breast - first one then the other.

"Yes, oh yes, god yes"

The rest of my words became almost incoherent, my body shaking, leg twitching as I held him tighter to me, trying not to scream out my release, my release which kept on going when he shuddered above me, giving me two more hard thrusts before finally letting go himself, his warmth filling my insides.

He collapsed on top of me, his face buried in my neck - his body trembling as we tried to control our breathing. He placed soft kisses on my lips, my cheek and forehead. He made no attempt to move - his softening cock still inside me I could feel the remainder of his release slowly running down the inside of my thighs.

Finally his eyes made contact with my own, filled with so much emotion I could almost cry.

"You really think you can walk away from this baby, you really think you can give this up forever"

I was confused, I didn't know what to say or what it was he wanted to hear right in this moment - right after what we had just shared. He placed one more kiss against my lips - this one was filled with promise, with care, it was a look filled with a promise of more - so much more and a promise of love.

"You need to be certain before you walk away from this Mila, make sure you make the right choice"

I shot up from the bed, my blankets has been kicked away sometime during the night, shit - the entire thing was a dream - it was all just a dream.
Still my body was sweaty, and between my legs throbbed my nipples hard peaks at the memory of what my subconscious had created while I was sleeping.
The clock on the beside table showed it was almost 4am, I'd been asleep for just under 5 hours and had a little over 2 hours before I needed to be up to start my day.

Clearly my head was an absolute mess - everything that had happened in the last 48 hours was pushing me head first into absolute chaos and I didn't know which way was up or down let alone right or wrong. Lucas has done this, messed with me head when he had given me a choice, told me what we wanted and how we could make this work - told me he wanted us to be a family and promised me a forever.
I hadn't mentioned a word to anyone - not even Sam.

I didn't know how I got here, into this mess. I was doing fine on my own. I had a good thing going just Nova and I - then he waltzed back in my life - Maddox Taylor - pushing his way back in and making me think it was safe to fall for him again, now with Lucas back in the picture it was driving me crazy. Maybe I should take a page out of their book and run, just take Nova and go - not tell anyone where I was going just leave it all behind.
I was a coward though and there was no part of me that would ever go through with doing that to my parents, to Dane.

I needed to suck it up, I needed to talk to Maddox, I needed to sort this out with Lucas.

The thought of him made my body tremble as memories of that dream slowly made their way into my brain, I laid my body down, closing my eyes I could picture him above me, feel him as he slowly entered me, smell him when he buried his face against my neck, cinnamon and vanilla.
His name was on my lips as I selfishly gave myself release, my hormones wanting desperately for me to turn the dream into a reality,

"Lucas"