Rules (Part Two)

A/N: PLEASE COMMENT! I HAVE BEEN SO UN-MOTIVATED BUT I AM SO GRATEFUL! WELL, I'M SORRY FOR THE WAIT! ENJOY! SO HERE IS A LONG CHAPTER AS AN APOLOGY!

Entering Bridges office your lip gloss was smeared across your lips. Wiping it off with your shirt you recollected everything that had just happened in the past hour.

"Make as many Rules as you want Princess, but you and I both know there's only a matter of time before I fuck you, again"...

"And this time, I'll take my time with you... my-" Now bringing a kiss to behind you're ear it sent goosebumps everywhere "-sweet, sweet time...".

Shit snap out of it.

Flip Zimmerman is a dick, sadly a very pretty, charming one.

"Good Morning! You paged?" you greeted Bridges, swallowing the lump at the back of your throat fearing that someone would catch on to you and Flips rendezvous. "Yes! Good Morning. Sit please, we have to discuss some things."

Oh, Shit...

"Yes Sir! I'm sorry about mine and my partner's disappearance last night! After the arrest, everyone was racing out of the building. Me and Flip had to blend in so we fled after we sa-"

"Relax Rookie. Zimmerman told me about the arrest, and I think you might just be what we needed! I was debating taking you off of his detail and switching you to Stallsworth but never have I seen Zimmerman speak so highly on the first job."

"So I'm not in trouble?" you questioned bouncing your leg up and down...

"No Rookie. You're not in trouble, I want you and Flip to head out on a lead we found. I called him in this morning with the information. I don't know if he told you yet but I'll leave you to it!" Bridges directed... Turning your back to him you walked to the glass doors thanking him before leaving.

Before you could get out of the room Bridges stopped you. Turning your head to him he congratulated you "Good work Rookie, let's see how you do. Zimmerman seems to be impressed." Exhaling a relieved breath you rushed out of there. "Thank you, Sir, Have a nice day Sir."...

Walking down the hall you tidied yourself, looking for Ron. Trying to tell him if he had any knowledge on Blackman before you and Flip departed. Directing yourself to the first person closest, a gruffy man sat in the chair.. older of course. "Excuse me, have you seen Stallsworth?" you questioned.

"Yes! Good work last night! He's outside having a smoke." the nice man said with actual nice intent. Not the kind that said take your clothes off and bend over... so that was nice...

"Thank you Sir!" you said shaking the man's hand...

Turning yourself around you walked down the narrow entrance hallway grabbing the cold handle you peered your head out looking both ways... Catching wind of Ron's cheery voice you eavesdropped curious if he was talking to another woman from the front desk.

"Dumb Bastard, Listen I know you like her... and she likes you too. So do me a favor and don't be a dumbass... She's my friend." Ron said to someone, you couldn't see due to the clouds of smoke and foggy morning air. It wasn't hard to guess though...

"I know I just-" You could recognize that voice from anywhere, deciding to interrupt and join before Flip said something he couldn't take back.

Approaching them you intruded stealing Flip's cigarette trying to be a part of the group you all had recently formed.

"Hey, Boys... What are we talking about?" Still holding the cigarette in your hand you were hesitant to take a drag. Judging on the fact you had never smoked.