Introduction

Hi Loves if your reading this welcome, also if you're coming from Desires and Dreams welcome back!

Quick Summary of backstory:

When Y/N moves to Colorado Springs she has high hopes of rewriting her life in Florida...

Y/N in this story has also just finished schooling for the CSPD (Colorado Springs Police Department) in hopes of becoming a detective!

However, in order to get the badge, you have to go through Flip Zimmerman's training first... along with the toxic masculinity of the men at the station...

Although when anger and desire walk into the picture, and you're forced to go undercover, will things get messy or will you come out with everything you've always wanted...

Will you pass? or will it break you...

Enemies to Lovers Trope!

WARNINGS: (TRUST ME YOU KNOW I DON'T COME TO PLAY!!)

-HAIR PULLING

-ORAL SEX

- A GOOD OLD UNDERCOVER, RAUNCHY SCENARIOS

-MASTURBATION

-SMUT

-ROUGH SEX

-LAP DANCE (YOU'LL SEE)

-ALCOHOL

-DRUGS

-CRIME

-GUNS/ WEAPONS

- BLOOD

-CUM EATING

-PHONE SEX

-SEX IN PUBLIC PLACES

-TRUCK SEX

-OVERSTIMULATION

-CHOKING

-PRAISE KINK

-ROLE PLAY

-FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS

-THE READER IS ON BIRTH CONTROL SO WE NOT HAVING MOUNTAIN MAN BABIES *SMIRKS*

-TIEING UP

-SNEAKING AROUND

-MENTIONS OF TRAUMATIC PAST!

-FLIP ONLY HAS HIS MOM IN HIS LIFE

-ROAD TRIPS

-STAKEOUTS

-FLUFF

-MAKEUP SEX

-ANGRY SEX

-TORTURE

-INTERROGATION

-HANDCUFFS

-RON IS AND WILL ALWAYS STAY IN THIS FIC AS FLIPS BESTFRIEND!

-SOME RACISM NO SLURS (SIDENOTE: FUCK RACISM! BLM!)

Again if these make you uncomfortable, don't be afraid to not read, mental health and triggers are real and I promise I will do my best to make sure nothing is too triggering!..

Don't forget to vote and comment loves! Also, add The Rookie to your reading list!