𝟸𝟼- 𝚂𝚑𝚎

Start from the beginning

"Ahhh is this the song ' Washing Machine Heart '" he asked. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"mhm" I replied.

( you can play the music now if you'd like :) )

☆*: .。. ⁕.。.:*☆

We had finally made it to school. Early. Louis had a huge smirk on his face.

"What's with the smirk" I pointed out, letting out a small giggle. His smirk grew into a smile. 

"Well, I would like you to meet a special someone" he exclaimed. I smiled.

"Who is this mysterious person?" I asked. He let out a chuckle.

"Well, if I tell you who it is it would ruin the whole plan" he explained. I rolled my eyes.

"Can you at least tell me qualities about this person?" I questioned. He hesitated.

"hmmm.. well she is very sweet and I feel like you'd really get along with her, well I hope you get along with her" he continued. She. SHE. The worst possible words anyone you like can say. I fake smiled. I mean he likes me. Right? She can't be his girlfriend or something...? This boy is so confusing. HE LIKED ME FIRST AND I MIGHT GET MY HEARTBROKEN. UGH.

"Well, where is she?" I asked. He bit his lip. He looked around and pointed to a blonde girl sitting next to a tree. She was on her phone. I couldn't really see her face.

"There she is" he smiled. He started to walk. I followed him towards her.

"Avery!" he called. I stood behind him. She stood up and ran to him.

"Louis!" she smiled. She gave him a hug. She then pulled away and kissed his cheek.

I stood there awkwardly. Listening to the words of the song. Repeating in my head.

Why not me. 

Why not me.

"Well Avery, this is y/n" he said looking over at me. I waved. I got a better look at her now. She was tall, very tall. She had green eyes, blonde long hair. Tiny nose, big lips, long lashes. She was perfect.

"Hi y/n, I'm Avery!" she smiled. 

"hi" I said in a low tone. She looked over at Louis.

"Well did you ask her yet?" she asked, completely ignoring me.