𝟽- 𝚆𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚜

𝘺/𝘯 𝘗𝘰𝘷

𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 sidewalk. It was awkward at first but then we started talking a little more. I followed Louis as if I were a dog. I had no idea where we were and if we would even make it back to school in time.

"ready to go on the bus?" Louis asked as he turned his head looking at me. I nodded. We both sat down on the bench waiting for the bus to arrive.

"so do you guys do this everyday?" I asked while looking at my shoes.

"ehh most of the time" he replied. I nodded my head.

"so where do you live in London?" he asked changing the topic. I looked up at him.

"well uhh I'm not sure.. but I live in an apartment with my friends.. its close to the school" I revealed.

"you live with your friends?" Louis asked, a grin on his face.

"mhm my 3 friends, Olivia, Julia and Kayla" I shared. He nodded his head following along.

"ahh so it must be hectic inside your house huh?" he snickered. I giggled while nodding my head.

"so why did you girls move to London?" he proposed. I thought about it for a second.

"uhh well.. I mean we all wanted to start something new together... just where we were wasn't really the best place. We all went threw really different things and different friend groups. Especially Kayla and I. We went threw a lot together and some how always ended up together." I gulped after saying all that. I was putting my trust into this boy. A boy I had just met. He nodded his head.

"sorry.." he whispered. I giggled.

"don't be sorry some things were funny looking back at it" I blabbered making him laugh. My smile wouldn't fade away.

"do you mind sharing one?" he asked looking into my eyes. I nodded my head already laughing.

"Okay well.. hmm I remember once in highschool we all went to the library for our break and we stormed in. We all sat down next to the computers. Julia was making us die of laughter. She made these weird faces and we were laughing like crazy. She kept on whispering how we should like leave and stuff. And everyone was just starring at us. The librarian started shouting at us. Especially Julia because she was yelling at Olivia. And we just left while she was screaming at us." I remembered the old memories we had. Louis laughed.

"did you actually leave while she was screaming at you?" he questioned. I nodded my head.

"We even went threw the wrong door, she definitely hated us" I told the brunette boy.

"Julia is just crazy... like she used to eat in class all the time, like have a bouffe on her desk. Once she even well I'm not sure if she punched or hit Olivia in the face for a pack of Oreos. Olivia started bleeding. We were all laughing like crazy. She always used to go threw my bag steal my money so that she could buy a cookie" I shared. Louis' eyes widened.

"did she ever pay you back?" he questioned. I bit my lip.

"nope not even once, ehhh its okay they were like 2 pounds she made me poor" I replied.

After a few minutes the bus had arrived. We got on the bus and sat next to each other. We talked a bit more about ourselves and got to know each other. We then got off the bus as we arrived at the stop.

"Louis, Louis Louis" I said tapping his shoulder to get his attention. He looked at me. I pointed to a pink shop.

"can we go thereeee I want waffles" I complained. I gave him the puppy eyes.

"pleaseeee" I begged. He laughed. I felt like a little girl who was begging for candy.

"uhh yes we can go, I've always wanted to go there but Simona and Siena never wanted to" he added. He took my hand and we walked into the shop.

Everything was so pink and pretty. It smelled like freshly baked cookies inside. I ran up to the counter with Louis by my side.

"hello welcome to Tasty Waffles! How may I help you?" the lady asked. I looked at the menu, so did Louis.

"hi umm may I have the Nutella waffle ?" I said with a warm smile. She nodded her head.

"do you want that in a waffle cone? It's a waffle in the border of a cone" she asked as she tapped on the tablet. I nodded my head.

"and what about for you?" she asked directing to Louis. His eyes glued to the menu.

"uhh can I have the same thing as y/n?" he asked the girl. She nodded her head. I pulled out my wallet to pay. Louis tapped on my shoulder. I looked at him confused.

"uhh y/n William took my wallet.... to get into the school library. he needed my card.. can I pay you back tomorrow?" he whispered in my ear. I giggled nodding my head.

"that will be 11 pounds" the girl said. I handed her the money and we both waited for our food.

We waited a few minutes, she then gave us our food and we both walked to a table.

"it looks soo goodddd" I said admiring the food. Louis nodded his head. He kept on saying thank you and reminding me that he'll pay me.

 He kept on saying thank you and reminding me that he'll pay me

^^ the waffle god that's making my hungryy^^

We ate and talked for a while and then went back on the bus to go to school.

*𝒪𝒩 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝒰𝒮*

I sat next to Louis on the bus. I looked outside the window watching everyone walk around. I turned my head to face Louis. He had his headphones on and was probably listening to music. He looked up at me and took of his airpod.

"I had fun today" I commented. He grinned at me.

"me too" he agreed.

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒

heyyy!

THANK YOU FOR 300 READS ILY ALL!

I love when you guys leave funny comments it makes me laugh hehe so if you can pleasee leave comments :)

have a good day!

OH SUGGEST WATTPAD STORIES I CAN READ! (about Louis ofc)

THANK YOU LOVES <333