𝟾- 𝙶𝚢𝚖 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜

𝘺/𝘯 𝘗𝘰𝘷

*1 ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ*

𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 become a lot closer the past week. We learned more stuff about each other. We hung out more. And we even have gym class with each other. So far London was great.

"ugh we have gym next" Julia complained. I closed my locker door to see the girls all huddled up. I bit my lip.

"but at least we are in the same class" I cheered. Kayla's frown turned into a smile. Olivia nodded her head.

We started walking to gym class. Olivia and Julia walking in the front of us and Kayla and towards the back.

"so you and Louis huh?" she smiled giving me a wink. I rolled my eyes.

"he's just a friend" I revealed. She giggled.

"I just found out who you're like" she laughed. My eyes widened waiting for her to respond.

"Adrien Agreste. You watch that show every day , yet you can't even see that you can relate to the character. Y/n, Louis clearly likes you. But you're too dumb to see it." she observed. I bit my lip thinking about it.

"no trust me Louis' just a friend" I admitted. She nodded her head.

"okay if you say so.. he's just a friend" she said sarcastically.

We walked into the gym and everyone was sitting down on the floor. I ran over to the circle and sat between Julia and Kayla.

"Hello everyone my name is Mr. Martin, I've been working in this school for over 2 years. I was born in Canada. Today we are going to be doing something unusual you can say. We will be playing hockey. Not on ice of course street hockey, Personally I like when my students wear goggles or glasses to play hockey.. so umm in that pile over there you can grab some. You then can go into a group of 5. And we can play" he announced. I rolled my eyes immediately. I suck at hockey.

Everyone got up to go get their goggles or whatever. I walked towards the bin and dug threw the pile. Trying to find the glasses. There was none left. I grabbed a pair of goggles and put it on.

"OMG y/n you look like a scuba diver" Julia laughed. I giggled. I took off my goggles.

"can one of you guys traddeee pleasee" I begged. They all said no. I rolled my eyes.

"Sofia you have to wear the goggles to cover your eyes so you don't get pocked in your eyes!" Mr. Martin said to a girl. I looked around the classroom. I saw Louis wearing glasses. I ran up to him.

"Louissss" I began. He looked down at me with a smile.

"yesssss" he replied.

"cann wee traddeeee?" I asked holding out my goggles. He smirked.

"fine only if you're on my team" he winked. I smiled. We traded our glasses and I ran back to the girls with Louis right next to me.

"Look what I got" I joked showing off my glasses.

"Ok y/n we understand, anyways back to what I was saying! We have to try and win, so Kayla no walking around and doing nothing and talking to y/n No! you will push them if you have to" she continued.

"guysss it's fine were going to win Louis' in our team" I replied. Louis waved at them.

"uhh okay and? we still have to win Louis are you good at hockey?" she asked looking at Louis. He stood there awkwardly.

"I guess?" he replied. Julia looked down annoyed.

"Louis you can't think you're good you have to know! okay I have a plan what we do is because Conner is apparently really good y/n you got to kick his-" Julia said as I interrupted her.

"I'm not kicking anyone up there Julia. Calm down this is high school gym not the Olympics" I responded. Louis held his laugh.

"if you want I can ask Conner to be on our team he's my friend?" Louis asked. Julia looked up at him her eyes wide.

"go go go go ask him already" she rushed. He walked over to Conner and asked him if he wanted to join our team. They walked back to our group. Before they could have came Julia decided to go use the restroom so Kayla and Olivia went along with her. I was all alone.

"hey" Conner greeted with a smile. I waved at him.

"y/n right?" he asked. I nodded my head.

"you're in my uhhh math class.." he added. I bit my lip.

"Oh I didn't even realize, I don't really pay attention in math" I giggled. Conner grinned. Louis just stood there awkwardly.

"maybe we can sit next to each other?" he asked. I nodded my head.

*ᴀᴛ ʟᴜɴᴄʜ*

I had just finished math class. Conner sat next to me in math. We talked a little. I mean.. it wasn't the worst. I was defiantly making new friends.

I walked towards the parking lot to meet up with Will and the girls. Louis had told me he was eating with his other friends.

"heyy " I said as I walked up to them.

"y/n!" Siena smiled. I gave her a quick hug.

"hey where's Will and Simona?" I asked looking around.

"Oh they had a science thing" Siena responded, I nodded my head. We then started to walk towards starbucks.

"hey y/n.. uhh is there anything going between you and Conner?" Siena asked. I looked at her and laughed.

"I'm guessing that's a no" she said with a smile. I nodded my head.

"why would you think that?" I questioned walking beside her. She looked down.

"ahh just came across my mind" she responded. I nodded my head.

We had lunch at starbucks and the whole time Siena was questioning me about random stuff. She was acting weird.

Something didn't feel right.

And I was going to find out what it was.