𝟿- 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎

𝘺/𝘯 𝘗𝘰𝘷

*ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ*

𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 at home and went straight to my bedroom. It was Friday yay! I wanted to figure out what was going on. Louis has been ignoring my calls and Siena is acting weird.

Before I figure that all out I had to finish this stupid art project due Monday. I took out all my markers and a paper. I started to draw my name. 

"KAYLA COME HERE!" I yelled from my bedroom. She came rushing in.

"what!!!?" she asked. She came towards my desk.

"would this look good with an outline?" I asked pointing to the picture. She nodded her head.

"yeah but use sharpie, like different color one's you know?" she replied. I nodded my head.

"thank you you're the bestttt Oh do any of you girls have sharpies?" I questioned. Kayla stayed by the door frame.

"mm I don't think so..." she replied. I nodded my head.

I took out my phone and texted Simona remembering  that she had a lot of sharpies.

___________

😡😈😊💀👽 ( don't ask she picked it to be like that )

___________

            hey Simona do you mind if I use your sharpies I'll give them back hehe

😡😈😊💀👽

Hi I don't have any sharpies sorry!

                                                                  Oh ok :)

_________

That's strange Siena and Will asked her for sharpies last time...

Is she lying to me..? No that can't be right.. Louis said Simona is horrible at lying so she never lies.. 

Wait... if Kayla is in Siena and Wills English class that means she would have had a project too. But she didn't which means that they lied to get out of there on purpose. But why would they leave? Simona is the one who invited me... shit I need Kayla.

"KAYLA I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW" I screamed from my bed. She took a long time to come in. I sat on my bed.

"Okay you might need to sit for this one.. basically uhh okay so I told you about the time well Simona invited me for lunch and it ended up being me and Louis right..?" I started. She nodded her head as she sat down on my bed.

"yeah so basically Will and Siena had a English project but they are in your class right? But you didn't have a project.  Which means that they were lying. So then Simona left because apparently they needed sharpies. But I just asked Simona if she had sharpies and she said no. But hold on Simona is horrible at lying, so she never does. And I remember Louis telling me that. And hold on today Siena was asking me weird questions about me and Conner and relation ship advice" I continued. Kayla's eyes widened.

"oh shit y/n" she blurted. I looked at her confused.

"what" I asked.

"if they were all lying to you and Louis didn't have any lie what so ever they clearly wanted you to be alone with him. And remember you and Conner talking in gym. Louis must have gotten jealous and asked Siena to ask you a bunch of questions. Which leads to all the lying and ignoring Louis is doing to you right now.. y/n Louis likes you." she stated.

My jaw dropped.

Oh shit.. Louis Partridge likes me.

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒

heyy!

I will be posting more soon hehe

But just wanted to clarify that umm y/n and Louis met 2 weeks ago which is really recent in all but umm yeah.

They won't be getting together any soon BECAUSE of the fact they like just met so give it time :)

thank you ily