𝟸𝟼- 𝚂𝚑𝚎

𝘺/𝘯 𝘗𝘰𝘷

𝐈 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏. It was around 7 am and school started soon. I quickly got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. I put my uniform on, put my hair up and brushed my teeth. I made my bed and grabbed my bag. 

"Morning y/n" Julia greeted. Everyone's eyes were on me. I rubbed my eyes.

"Morning" I yawned. 

"Well, are you going to eat?" Olivia asked. I quickly put my sneakers on.

"mmm not today, I'm not very hungry." I replied. 

"Where are you going?" Kayla asked. 

"Yeah, school doesn't start in an hour and a bit" Julia added.

"mm well I was thinking of walking to school today with Louis, see you guys at school" I smiled. I closed the door. I heard them shout 'bye'. 

I put my airpods in and listened to music. Humming to the music, that played in my ears.

My phone vibrated. 

 _____________

𝐋𝐨𝐮 <𝟑

______________

𝐋𝐨𝐮 <𝟑

morning darling

I'm at the park :)

morning !

on my way rn <3

______________

I walked threw the busy streets of London, knowing my way along the paths to the park. Louis suggested we walk to school this morning. I didn't ask much about it.

☆*: .。. ⁕.。.:*☆

I had finally made it to see Louis holding flowers in his hands. I smiled. I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Hey y/n" he greeted. 

"Hi Louis" I smiled, looking up at him.

"These are for you" he grinned. He handed me the flowers. 

"Thank you so much" I responded, admiring the flowers. " I love them" I complimented. He chuckled.

"so, should we start walking?" he asked. I nodded. He put his arm around my waist, as we started to walk. 

I felt his eyes on me and smiled. I looked at him.

"What are you listening to?" he questioned. I handed him the left airpod. He placed it in his ear.