𝟸𝟻- 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝘺/𝘯 𝘗𝘰𝘷

*ᵀᵁᴱˢᴰᴬʸ ᴬᶠᵀᴱᴿ ˢᶜᴴᴼᴼᴸ*

𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆. I wasn't sure what exactly we were. But I didn't have much time to think about that. Sunday I went over to his house and met his family. They were super sweet. 

It was now Tuesday. School was normal, as usual. I haven't seen Victoria at all today. I guess she caught something?

I walked outside the school building and sat near the "big" tree. Louis told me to meet him there. I waited about 5 minutes until Louis showed up. He ran up to me. I immediately smiled. 

"y/n!" he yelled as he hugged me tight. He then backed away. 

"You in for something crazy?" he asked. I bit my lip.

"How crazy?" I questioned. He looked up.

"I would like to say 30 percent.." he stated.

"but.." I continued, knowing he was going to say a higher percentage. 

"It would be more of a 95 percent" he smiled. I giggled.

"Well then I'm in!!" I said. He placed his hand out. I took it.

"Okay well we have to hurry so runnnnn" he began running, dragging me along with him.

☆*: .。. ⁕.。.:*☆

"Here we are.." he said. 

"The woods? What are we going to do here?" I questioned. He smirked. 

"Well, well we aren't there just yet" he continued to walk threw the tall trees. I followed him.

"Now, this is it!" he smiled. My eyes widened. There was a huge waterfall. It was beautiful. I turned my head to look at him.

"How is this supposed to be crazy?" I asked. He bit his lip.

"Well maybe not crazy for you, just for me" he responded. He then started to take off his shirt.

"Louis what the fuck are you doing?" I asked. He didn't respond. He just jogged up the hill.

"I'M SHOWING YOU HOW SORRY I AM" he yelled. I raised my eyebrows.

" WHAT? I DON'T UNDERSTAND! WHY ARE YOU SORRY?" I shouted back. He finally reached the top of the hill. He started to walk towards the tall waterfall.

"I'M SORRY FOR LYING TO YOU, YOU DIDN'T DESERVE THAT AND I WAS SUCH A DICK FOR IT. SO I'M PROVING TO YOU I WON'T DO IT AGAIN" he shouted. He started to take off his sneakers.

"LOUIS WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING UP THERE? YOU PROVEN TO ME ENOUGH THAT YOU'RE SORRY" I yelled. He didn't say anything.

"here I go" he yelled as he dived in the water. My jaw dropped. My heart started beating fast. This boy is fucking stupid. I ran over to the water. I looked down. He didn't come back up. I started shaking.