ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 7

Start from the beginning

-----_-_--____------_-_--___-_____-------_-_-___---_

After introducing Milo to his new living space, the pair silently walked back to his room.

The awkwardness of his questions lingered in the air around them.

"Sorry for asking you that, I'm just a little confused, I didn't mean to offend you", he apologised earnestly, stealing a glance at the young lady.

Bonnie looked up at him then down to his hand.

His fingers nervously danced with the delicate blossom she had gifted him moments ago.

She shook her head dismissively.

"It's okay"

Silence flooded around their feet like fog as they walked side by side.

"So how you like the ship?"

Milo shrugged.

"I'm impressed"

His words didn't seem to match his attitude.

His streaked brows still frowned, a subtle pout settled on his lips.

She found his confused expression adorable and looked away as she felt herself smile.

"I know you have a lot of questions and soon enough you'll have answers, trust me okay?", she assured, laughing.

Her giggles brought a light smile onto his face.

He had never heard something so pretty.

Their gazed aligned, like a constellation of perfectly arranged stars.

He'd never looked at her this closely before, granted they'd only met a few hours ago.

Her dark skin dazzled him, her dark eyes influencing his gaze, not being able to remove it from hers.

In that moment he realised, that her dark brown irises were glitter with green.

"Okay", he replied breathlessly.

He could hardly remember what he was agreeing to.

He was completely taken by her grace.

Bonnie held his gaze, not knowing that his heart was beating just as fast as hers.

That his stomach was now home to many gentle butterflies, just like her own.

He was gazing at her the way no one ever dared to.

He wasn't just looking like everyone else did.

He was admiring, not only her outside but the little inside he had gotten to know.

She could feel a blush rise to her cheeks, however, she didn't look away.