𝕟𝕠𝕪𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

Mulai dari awal

"Eep! S-Senpai?!" Tanaka pursed his lips before sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose. You're to forward, Bro.

"Let's do good today, Shouyou!" Shouyou laughed softly. "Yeah!"

-----

"Alright, we'll leave the keys here, then," Sugawara stated, placing the keys on the table and waving goodbye. Nishinoya and Shouyou were now the only two in the club room. "So, what'd you need to talk about, Nishinoya-Senpai?"

Shouyou sat on the bench, fixing his inside-out shirt so he could put it on. His senpai took a deep breath, pulling something from his bag and holding it out to the ginger. "Can-Can you put these on?"

The ginger looked at what was in his hand, a blush spreading over his cheeks at the realization. "Are-Aren't those, you know, for girls?" He took them softly away from the senpai, examining the black thigh highs in his hand.

"Well, I mean, yeah, but-but I really wanna see it! Please!" At an exact 90-degree angle, Nishinoya bowed. "Uh, um! Please, Senpai, don't bow your head! I'll put them on, so please stand up!" A wide smile spread over Nishinoya's face.

"Seriously?! Awesome!" Sitting down on the floor in front of Shouyou, he watched with wide eyes as the ginger rolled one of the thigh highs up and slid it on. It made a 'snap' sound when he let go, and it squished his thick thighs.

Biting his bottom lip, a blush began spreading over the senpai's face as his eyes fell half-lidded. He scooted closer. "These are... actually not that bad, ahaha~" Shouyou swayed his feet back and forth a few times before stretching them out on either side of Nishinoya.

His expression turned into one of puzzlement as he stared at his senpai's reddened face. "That's right. Why'd you want me to-!" The senpai took a hold of Shouyou's calf, kissing it softly as he brought himself in between the ginger's legs.

"Um..! Nishi- Ngh~" Shouyou's sentence fell short as Nishinoya bit his calf gently. He could feel his teeth poking at him through the fabric of the thigh highs. "Shouyou..." Nishinoya breathed out. "Shouyou, you're so beautiful."

Cheeks red, the ginger placed his hand on Nishinoya's head to stop him from going up further. It failed, though, as he just grabbed his small hand and brought it to his mouth, kissing it softly before biting gently on his fingers.

"W-Wait," Shouyou whined, his face expressing his embarrassment. "I don't-I don't understand what you're doing..."

"Shouyou, my precious kouhai, I love you so much." His words were soft and meaningful, and his eyes were closed as he traced his lips up Shouyou's arm.

"Wh-What?" The ginger's eyes were wide in shock, and he stared at Nishinoya, waiting for an explanation. "Ah," Nishinoya realized. "Tanaka was right, ahaha."

He paused, before taking a hold of the bench resting under Shouyou and lifting himself up so that he was a mere inch away from his face. "I said..." Nishinoya's hand caressed Shouyou's thigh, giving it a good squeeze and fiddling with the elastic of the thigh-high.

He cupped a hand over the ginger's rosy cheek, pecking the corner of his mouth before pulling away enough to speak again. "I love you." His breath traced circles on Shouyou's lips as his wide eyes stared into Nishinoya's, soon falling into contentment.

His small hand reached out to his senpai, clutching at his shirt with a bashful smile. "I, um, I like you too, Nishinoya-Senpai."

A soft, soundless laugh left Nishinoya, his cheeks burning. Tenderly, he placed his forehead to Shouyou's. "I'm glad, then." His voice cracked in joy, and he pecked Shouyou's lips a few times, reveling in the softness of them before sinking back down to the ginger's legs.

As he propped one of Shouyou's legs over his shoulder by the knee, he kissed it and looked up at the ginger. "Go out with me, Shouyou. Please..." Desperation was obvious in Nishinoya's voice as he sucked on the ginger's inner thigh, earning a whine from him.

"Y-Yeah- Mngh~ Yeah, Senpai, I'll go out... with you." The senpai smiled widely, placing both his hands on either side of Shouyou's thighs and smashing his face in them. "N-Nishinoya-Senpai?! You're-You're gonna suffocate yourself!"

Best way to go... Nishinoya thought to himself, tucking his face deeper into Shouyou. "Senpai!" The ginger panically pulled his senpai's face away from his thighs, allowing him to breathe. "Shouyou~" He whined, squeezing the ginger's hips.

He pushed himself up slightly, placing a hand on the back of Shouyou's head and kissing him again. He slipped his tongue through the ginger's lips and connected it with Shouyou's.

"Ngh~ Mhm~" Weakily, the ginger tried to keep up, only to grip onto Nishinoya's shirt and letting him dominate him. The senpai pushed his knee between Shouyou's legs, grinding it against his lower half and causing him to break the kiss.

Nishinoya was going to continue it, but Shouyou moaned, and he opted for nibbling and sucking on his neck to hear more of his sweet voice. "Hah~! Ah~! S-Senpai~"

Shouyou closed his eyes, leaning his head against Nishinoya's chest and breathing erratically. "Sen- Ah~! Senpai, please... stop- Ngh~"

Smirking, the senpai dropped to his knees, squeezing the ginger's thighs a bit roughly before pulling one of the thigh highs down to his knee and licking up his smooth thigh. It sent shivers up Shouyou's spine as he watched Nishinoya with a half-lidded gaze.

"Mmh~" He hummed against Shouyou's inner thigh, biting it and causing the ginger to flinch. He didn't stop there, though. Nishinoya took a hold of Shouyou's waist and laid him down on the bench, pulling at the band of his shorts with his teeth.

Shouyou placed his forearm over his eyes, his bare chest visibly falling and rising. "Noya-Senpai~" He whined when Nishinoya's tongue ran down his ab line. "Shouyou, you're so fucking pretty," Nishinoya groaned, sucking harshly on the ginger's stomach and waist.

He only stopped when he reached Shouyou's v-line, noticing that he had a boner and smirking, knowing he was the cause of it. When he looked up, however, Shouyou's body seemed to be trembling. "Senpai, I can't..."

With his brows furrowed in worry, Nishinoya sat up, helping the ginger sit up and wrapping him in a hug. "Sorry, I rushed things. Let's take it slow, yeah?" Shouyou nodded, muttering his thanks and apologies. "I really do love you, Shouyou."

Threading his fingers through Shouyou's ginger curls, he placed soft kisses to his head, holding him close by his waist with his other hand. "I love you, too, Nishinoya-Senpai," Shouyou started. "It wasn't, um, It's not that I didn't want to continue, but in the clubroom is kind of..."

"Insecure?" Nishinoya finished, and Shouyou nodded. "I got it!" Nishinoya felt the ginger wrap his arms around his back and smiled. "Why don't we go to my house this weekend!" A laugh left Shouyou's lips, and, for a moment, Nishinoya didn't think he'd agree.

"Sounds nice!" He bubbled, leaning his face into Nishinoya's nape and kissing his neck softly. "Oh, my God! I just wanna eat you up!" Whined the senpai, taking Shouyou's thighs and pulling him onto his lap, kissing him passionately.

=====