Log 9

As she sat there on her bed with the many guards watching her, Colette could only wonder what was to happen to them now. After all so much has happened again during that last breach, and she doubted that they would let this go. Or would they?, which made her think back to 049 and what he sometimes says to her. "They need them.", for their own crooked gains. That much she knew as well as believed with her entire being now. These people needed them, and in so many ways believed that they can control them.

Colette could only mentally laugh at these people, and at the same time she was still scared of them. Due to them using her mother against her, and if she didn't comply with them then her mother would suffer. These people would probably do that to her mother, why else would Dr. Collins threaten her with it before?

She was so focused on her thoughts, that she didn't notice that something happened. Or rather one of the guards walkie talkies went off, and someone was calling for them to bring her.

"Girl!", snapped a guard's voice suddenly to her now which made her both jump out of her thoughts as well as literally.

"Y-Yes!", replied Colette in a bit of a startled voice as she looked at the guard who snapped at her. Her eyes were locked on that guard as he made a curt gesture to the door while holding his rifle firmly in his armored gloved hands. It was then that she realized that he was telling her to move, and it would be wise to listen. "O-oh right!"

Colette was quick to stand up and make her way to her cell door, and as she did so was she followed by the many guards who were all within her room. Honestly, this took her by surprise for she has never seen so many guards with weapons before. Especially being used on her anyway. Calmly as she could, she walked forward as the guards continued to follow close behind her which was a bit intimidating. She was so intimidated that she kept her eyes locked on what was ahead of her, as she listened to voice cues from the guards who were strictly shadowing her and her movements. Just where were they going now? Wasn't there damages and people hurt after the breach?
Or were they too focused on her and 049 at this moment? If that was so, then they were showing what was more important and what was not. And truthfully that scared her. That basically told her that they could care less about certain people, and there was a high chance that her mother was one of those people who they could just throw away. If given the chance.

Colette was so focused on what she was doing as she listened to the guards that they had finally reached their destination. Though it was a interrogation room, or so she believed. Slowly but surely approaching the door, did Colette open the door and walked inside. Once inside did she see that the room was different to what she had once thought. The room was that of security, for there was many screens focused on what was going on within the many rooms that the cameras were in. Not to mention that there was two people in the room, two of which she recognized immediately.

Dr. Collins and Dr. Cade were both in the room, for they were sitting in chairs that were within the room.  As she entered the room and stood there did she see that she was in the center of attention.

"There she is!" chimed Dr. Collins who greeted her with a over friendly smile. Though that smile made her sick to her very core. "Take a seat! You are just in time!"

"In time? For what?", asked Colette now with a confused expression.

"They will be interviewing 049, and asking him questions.", replied Dr. Cade as she looked at one of the TV screens.

"Yep! Apparently they want to hear him talk about you! If it goes well then you both will be permanent room buddies!", laughed Dr. Collins as he looked at Dr. Cade now with a smile. "Which I bet that it will happen and that the two of them will be in the same room as one another!"