Not even a meter it dragged Tae eun let go of the cats tail but she jerked back due to sudden stop in motion that's when I jumped in caught her before her head hit the ground. Uff! That was a relief I placed Tae eun in couch secure. Y/n was getting panicked each moment that she climbed on couch and stood over it.....you know she is allergic to fur. The cat tried to jump out the window but it was too high that it ran to the other corner where the TV was located. Y/n was screaming her lungs out!

Y/n: Catch it! catch it! GET THE FUR OUT HERRE NOW! Tttttaaaaaeeeed dooo it nooowwwww! Get that creature out of herererree! Plssssss.....or I will call cops to arrest it....... WHY THE HECH DIS IT SNEAK IN HERE....GET IT OUTTTTT NOOOOWWWWW!"

I was trying to calm her down because the cat was getting panicked for her screams. At last she ran out of breath and stopped screaming. Now she was checking Tae eun for any injury. After a long chase the cat calmed down and sat beside the TV. It's hair was pointing above......it was still scared. It's pupil large and dark while it was staring at Y/n. She was still terrified and on sofa hugging her knees with Tae eun between squishing her.

Y/n: "Yay! Why r u looking at me like that......Tae get it out of here before I start my allergy......and how the heck did it enter?"

Tae: "y/n calm down! I can't grab it now it looks terrified as you u better go to the bedroom I will call u once it's over."

She slowly moved but the cat also flinched. So I asked her to stay in position and close her eyes.
Tae eun was so curious that she was eyeing me the whole time without missing a scene.
Now the cat looked at me I guess it recognises me....I hear it meow after a long  time screeching.

I was approaching it slowly but it was looking at me and around the TV. The second I tried to bend down, jerked off floor and jumped on the tV and taking off towards the window and their the TV landed on the floor with a huge bang and crashing it glasses. It peacefully got the freedom out the window.

Y/n was dumbstruck her eyes were wide wide open and jaws were hanging out. She at last let out the whimpers.

Y/n: "The...t..the TV! What the.......! It is crashed!! Ah! Omg! AM I DREAMING??.....BUT HOW?"

She was searching for words to speak while Tae eun was crying due to the sudden crash. Before I could react I again heard the cat scared followed by crashing and dog barking sounds. Wait by chance did it flee to the neighbors house who has a bull dog? Dang! I was right I could now hear the screams of the Ahjumma who lives next to our house.

Neighbour ahjumma: "Fangs! Stop chasing the cat!!! STOOOPPP AHHHHHH!" And another crashing sound.

And again back in my house Tae eun was screaming her lungs out but y/n showed no act of consoling her she was still petrified. So I gradually took her from her hands and calmed her down.

Y/n: "Tae....I....how......"
and she started to scratch her neck abnormally.

That's when I realised she wasn't lost in words but was wheezing. I tried to move the hoodie and saw red marks all over body and also under sleeve.

Her eyes grew puffy and red every minute. Then it hit me....she was wearing the hoodie that I used to warm up the cat! And now she is wearing it which is probably have the cat hair Velcroed. Damn! She then started to sneeze again and again! She manto say me that to take Tae eun away from her. I quickly placed Tae eun in the Walker and gone to her aid. Her condition was growing bad. I quickly removed her hoodies and threw it away. I saw her whole body was now covered with red marks and mild hives!

OH SHIT! THIS DOESNT SEEMS GOOD!

—————————————————————————————

I know I know I didn't keep up my promise. I said I will get back with the completed story but now leaving with a cliff hanger. Because I think it will take till more time to complete and I don't want u to wait any longer(if anyone was waiting for real).

Thank you 4 reading Mr Clumsy and remember the shout out.....I will give a shout out at end whoever vote , comment or add my story to their list.

Thank you and this is