Chapter 14 - Unforeseen

Quickly I begin to gather the documents that showed the proof of money laundering into a pendrive

Quickly I begin to gather the documents that showed the proof of money laundering into a pendrive. I knew he wouldn't believe me without any proof. I can't threaten him neither at my office nor his. I can't call him out anywhere as I don't want him to have any proof of me threatening him through audio clips and photographs .

The best place would be at his home, where he would not be prepared for this and I can fake it by stating he called me out on a friendly conversation in case he dares to tell anyone that I threatened him.

I have given up my security after that awful night 2 years back. Without security, it would not be wise to go to his home. But, I have no other way. It has to be done as soon as possible else the Prysmian Group would sign the agreement this Monday. And, I would get a day extra in case I can't confront him today.

It's almost 6:30 PM now. Driving to Malibu Lagoon State Beach would take 2-3 hours at max. I would finish the blackmailing thing and be back by 12 - 1 AM. It sounds like a good plan. I just have to leave for his house quickly.

Removing my PJs, I try to find my jeans, hoodie and bra. I can't find any good jeans, just ripped one which hug my legs like a second skin. Rest all are still in the washing machine to be washed. Even though we are rich, my mom always encourages us to do our own work like she did before she joined McLaren Corporation. She believes that would teach us humility and we would be self-sufficient.

I can't wear that ripped jeans as it would feel like I purposefully dressed up for his attention. Fortunately, I came across my favourite baggiest and thickest hoodie, that extends upto my ass.

I decide to skip wearing bra as the hoodie wouldn't let anything be visible through them. On the top of my thin camisole, I pull down my hoodie and slid into the skinny ripped jeans. I stand in front of the mirror and turn around to check if my ass or thighs are visible or not. Thankfully, my curved thighs, unlike the slender ones that I always desired, are hidden well inside the hoodie.

My boobs are almost non-existent beneath the hoodie. I could skip the camisole and still my boobs wouldn't show. Thinking of my earlier reaction to Michele's presence, I let my camisole stay in its place as a backup plan. I pull my straight hair into a bun at the top of my head. It was difficult as I washed my hair today and they were silky hence slipping from the scrunchie repeatedly.

Checking my pocket for the Pendrive, my phone and car's key, I leave my room. Reaching down the stairs, I come to know from Mrs. Jones that my siblings went to some corporate fundraising ball and my parents have gone to my paternal uncle's house for dinner.

Great !

They won't be back till I am done with my epic plan.

Driving through the roads, I pray this better be worth it and everything goes as per my plan.

---

I reach his house at 9:30.

Terrible timing.

Perfect DealOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara