Meetings - Chapter 19

Start from the beginning

Our plan is to tell her about the mafia when she warms up to us and we actually become a family mentally and physically. So maybe we will tell her when she's almost 18 and if she wants to be in it that's her choice.

( Lorelai POV )
I changed into a dressy outfit since i had the thing with Vanessa after the meeting. I did a light and natural makeup also leaving my hair down just to have this more like sexy thing going on.

 I did a light and natural makeup also leaving my hair down just to have this more like sexy thing going on

I put on a jogging suit over it so it didn't mess up. I turned on the baby monitor and quickly left the room, i almost made it to the door when i was stopped by Elias.

" Where are you going? "

" Again.. somewhere you're not "

" Lorelai seriously "

" I'll be back "

" tell me where your going! " he said raising his voice slighty- hmm this is new.

" out " i said and he looked at me.

" Fine! I'm going out to meet jacob " I told him and his eyes darkened.

" No! "

" why? "

" you can't, he's dangerous! "

" why? "

" Because he is! "

" why? "

" If you go I'm going with you "

" why? "

" Come on "

" why- okay fine " i said leaving out with him following me.

——
" look I'm going alone " I said seriously and he was about to say something but i got out before he did. I quickly walked in the restaurant and sat at a random table while waiting for him- he gave the time but can't even show up on time.

After a few minutes of waiting he finally arrived with his guards following behind him.

My back was facing Elias and he was like a few seats behind, he could see Jacob but that's about it.

( through out the whole convo she had up a cold face/front and spoke coldly )

" picked the date and can't even be on time, i have shit to do "

" Well excuse me then " he said sitting down and just looked at me.

" May i help you? " i asked feeling annoyed already.

" It's been a while " oh sure, change the subject

" What do you want? "

" You know what i want.. "  if i did i wouldn't ask.

" it's been a while " I said coldly mocking his words.

" someone's a little spicy "

" someone's going to die "

" yeah you're right, i don't have long "

" we get it "

" Run the Brazilian mafia "

" your still on that.. i don't want to " and to think he would say something else.

" well you have to " i don't have to do anything.

" or what? "

" please, i have no other person to ask " oh- he's polite

" maybe ask your damn son "

" i don't want to "

" and why not? "

" He betrayed me "

" oh so because your a homophobic ass bitch he all of the sudden betrayed you? you don't deserve him. "

" watch who you're talking to "

" your not my father, I can talk to you however the hell i want "

" fine.. you don't want to run my mafia? I bet if I killed that little family of yours- " i quickly pulled out my knife and sliced his thigh- it was discreet though.

" don't ever threaten my family, especially over some stupid shit " i said feeling my eyes darken- it's weird how i can feel it.

" so all the Bottura's are over serious " he said smirking and i slapped him, i don't care who saw it.

" you come for me, not my family and if you do come for them i will torture you so badly that you'll beg me to kill you " I said smirking at the end and left. This shit just ruined my mood.

I got in the car and angrily put on my seatbelt. I heard Elias ask something but i tuned it out and kept thinking about what just happened. I can't let him hurt them, I'd die before i let something happen to them. I know i haven't been the nicest to them but still.

" -Lorelai! "

" sorry.. what? "

" Are you okay? Your phone is ringing. "

" oh thanks " i told him and checked it, oh it was Vanessa- let me just text her back.

V💜:
Where are you?

A🥰:
I'm on the way

" wait why do you have on makeup? "

" i need you to drop me off somewhere "

" sure.. where is it? "

" Starlite " i said casually and he pressed on the break making me hold on to the handle.

" what the hell Elias? "

" why the fuck are you trying to go to a bar? "

————
I don't know what to say about the authors note.. hope y'all having a good day/night though.
-
If you enjoyed;
Like 👍
Comment 💜
Vote 🗳