Spirit World (Part 1)

After retrieving the spirit sword the Black Bull now had two of the items need to open a door to the spirit world but Zora was after them as well as sat at my desk looking at the stone someone knocks at my door.

"Come in" I say as Vanessa walks into my room as I stay seated at my desk with the necklace in hand but I could tell she was worried about something. "What's wrong" I asked in a caring tone hoping I could help her with the issue. "[Fn] do you need to keep them items ever since you got that necklace you have been through hell not to mention you nearly died on your last mission" Vanessa tells me as I look at the necklace and understand her worry but this was something much bigger than any of us could ever imagine.

"I know your worried but me and Asta need to keep these items out of evil hands I can't run from this but I will promise never to die after all I need to take you an a second date" I say to Vanessa with playful smile hoping to lighten the mood which it does as I see Vanessa smile before leaving. "You really shouldn't make promises you can't keep" Vado says as I see him standing next to me as a spirit which was actually new to me as this was the first time he's ever done this. "It's only natural every member of the Black Bulls are like family and that means you too" I say which surprised Vado before he fades back into my body and I go to join the others downstairs.

To Zora and his bandits:

"Master please forgive us" the leader asked as he's tossed into a wall by an angry Zora who is wearing the spirit ring as he picks up the bandit leader. "You failed me again I let not getting the spirit core as we had no information of it's location but you should of got the spirit sword" Zora says with a voice of pure rage as he drops the leader to the ground. "We are going to get the other two from the Black Bulls and this time if you fail I will send you to spirit world the old fashioned way" Zora said as the bandit nod to understand his death threat as they all set out for the Black Bulls hideout.

Back to the Black Bulls:

"Alright list up we have no missions today so yeah do what you want speaking of which Finral bathroom" Yami says as Finral opens a portal to the bathroom as me, Lily and Asta head outside for some training since I wanted to get Asta use to the spirit sword but as we did a barrier forms around the hideout trapping the others inside and us outside. "Asta use your anti-magic" I tell him but as his sword connects with the barrier it send the impact rebounding at him sending him flying. "That barrier is designed to keep you out and them in" a voice said as we look up to the sky only to see a tall man with the same bandits that were after the spirit sword.

"I take it your Zora" I asked as he nods and Asta takes hold of the spirit sword as me and Lily link together as Zora and his forces land in front of us. "Now then I will be taking those if you don't mind" Zora says holding out his hand but we had no intention of handing them over at least not without a fight. "Asta becareful something is off about him like it's familiar" I tell him as we prepare for a fight with high stakes involved as we rush at him.

"Fools" Zora says but as we get close to him I see him take hold of our weapons and toss us away with ease but I use my magic to attack him from behind but he dodged it without looking as Zora kicks me into Asta before we both get back to our feet while looking at Zora. "Asta you saw that right" I asked as Asta nods and we get ready to attack again. "You both appear to still have fight in you but it means nothing to me after all I have the spirit ring" Zora says as the ring shines but so does the spirit core and spirit sword which me and Asta both noticed before the glow fades.

"It looks like the three key wish to unite" Zora said before we rush him but he dodged us with ease before grabbing Asta's arm and squeezes it until Asta is forced to let go of the spirit sword and tossed in front of the barrier around the hideout as Zora looked at me. "Now I have two keys only yours remains so lets not drag this out any longer" Zora says as I create my fairy sword while he holds the spirit sword at me while smiling. I rush at Zora but he blocks my attack but I quickly use the momentum to deliver a kick to his face and knock him away before making another quick slash at him leaving a cut on his face as he stumbles back before wiping the blood from his cheek and smiling.

"All that work for a drop of blood" Zora says before making a slash at inhuman speed which catches me a leave a large cut on my chest causing me to stumble back but as I look at him I notice his eyes glow bright red and the wound heal. "Your a demon" I say as I feel the pain from the cut course through my body as I struggle to stand. "Yes but I'm more than a mere demon but a demon lord" Zora says but before I could make an attempt at an attack I feel his sword stab through my chest before I look back to see him standing behind me with a smile before taking the spirit core and tossed me away but this caused me and Lily to unfuse but Lily was unharmed but I wasn't as the Black Bulls watched the life leave my eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED.