Birth of legends

[Recap]
You, Lily, Asta and Noelle had returned after completing the mission but on that night yor head was filled with screams but after morning came Vanessa pulled you aside and told you about the necklace which soon made you and Lily travel to the demon village for answers.

[Recap Ends]

As me and Lily were walking through the village I had the strange feeling that we were being followed but pay no mind as I reach the old demons home after knocking on the door I take a second to call out to our little spies. "Ok Asta, Noelle come out" I say as they appear from behind the statue. "How did you know" Noelle asked as the old demon opens the door allowing us to enter his home where the five of us sat down at the table before I place the necklace on the table allowing him to inspect it.

"Yes this is most definitely the necklace of Fasha but tell me why you bring it to me" he asked as I tell him about what happened to me last night and soon his face began to show he signs of think as I finish explaining my problem. "I'm sorry but I have no answer to your problem all I can say is the stone has opened up a new path for you three" he said as I look at Noelle and Asta puzzled by his words. "Something tells me you know a little about the stone what is it" I asked as Noelle, Asta and Lily listen close as the old demon sighs.

"That stones is know as the spirit core and it was given to fasha by the spirit king" he says and that made Lily jump out of her seat with a look of shock before leaving the room as I go after her. "Lily you ok" I asked as I watch her sit down before I do the same. "The spirit king is my father and I haven't seen him in years he must hate me for running away" Lily said as I was shocked to find out she was a princess but I felt sorry for her as I place a hand on her shoulder.

"I may not know what you feel but I'm sure your father doesn't hate you in fact he is probable waiting for you to come home safe and sound" I tell her with a smile on my face as her own sorrow disappears and is replaced by a happy smile. We both head back to the old demon's home to learn more about the stone and hopefully find how it's connected to the spirit king. "As I said before this stone was a gift from the spirit king you see many years ago the spirit world where spirits live once was one with the mortal world but a group of demons attacked the spirits hoping to steal their power but three humans and a single demon stood against them with the spirits, so to protect them the spirit king split the world in two which created the spirit world and as a sign of thanks he gave Fasha the spirit core, Marsh the spirit sword and Zen the spirit ring with these three item a person can open a door to the spirit world" he told us as I take hold of the necklace and look at the stone before leaving his home and returning to the hideout.

That night I lay on the roof looking at the stars lost deep in thought as all this new information was swimming round in my mind before a I see Vanessa standing over me with a beer in hand. "Do you ever stop drinking" I asked in a joking tone as I already knew the answer but it was still funny to tease her about it. "You seem lost lately like something is on your mind" Vanessa says as I smile all the years I've know her she has always been able to see through me.

"I just feel like the world hates me when I get back into having a normal life with all of you I soon get thrust into who knows what I don't even understand myself at this point and I still don't know how to tell you I love you" I say before turning a bright shade of red as I see Vanessa with a wicked smirk on her face. "Oh love me how" Vanessa says with a tease on her voice as she crawls closer towards me and I just get nervous at my sudden confession. "Well....um I just....um what I mean is....um (sigh) I have no words" I say feeling defeated by myself which only adds to my embarrassment until I feel a pair of lips on my cheek and look at Vanessa who was heading back inside but turns at me.

"Lets spend the day together tomorrow handsom" Vanessa says with a wink and in that moment my heart felt like it could just stop. "Hold on did I just get a date with Vanessa" I told myself still stunned at the kiss on the cheek before returning to my room for some rest.