You: Let's go

Shim Su-ryeon took a sip of her coffee as she fixed her eyes on the white flowers at the center of the table. The last time she had drunk coffee with someone, it had been with her, but she was gone. Her stomach twirled. Seven days have gone by since the last time she held her in her arms. One week since the last time she kissed her. Seven days since the last time she made her laugh. She bit her lip as she put the mug down. The flowers that once provided her with happiness and peace were mocking her grief. She grabbed them and threw them at the empty seat next to her. She didn't care if others saw her. She didn't care about anything anymore. She was about to tear them apart with her own hands when her guest arrived.

"Shim Su-ryeon," she said, looking at her. Su-ryeon looked up at her and forgot about the flowers. "How have you been? It's been a while," she added, sitting across the table.

"Na Ae-gyo," Su-ryeon whispered, coldly. Ae-gyo folded her arms and looked at the table. She noticed the flowers in the chair and chuckled.

"What did those poor flowers ever do to you?" Ae-gyo asked her, playfully. Su-ryeon clenched her hands. "I'm sorry about Oh Yoon-hee," she said, lowering her gaze.

"Are you? I thought I could count on you!" Su-ryeon said, raising her voice. Ae-gyo raised an eyebrow. "You said you would keep us safe! That was the deal, wasn't it? You would leave and keep an eye on us. You promised me you would contact me if any of us was in danger, but you didn't!" she yelled, slamming the table with her right hand. "You didn't and now that seat is empty!" she added, pointing at the chair next to her. Ae-gyo swallowed. She was glad she was wearing sunglasses, otherwise, Su-ryeon would have noticed her watery eyes. "You didn't do anything to protect her," Su-ryeon whispered with a broken voice. 'It’s not true, is it, Yoon-hee? You can't leave me alone like this. Yoon-hee. Yoon-hee', she had said, yelled, begged. A single tear rolled down her cheek.

"I did everything I could," Ae-gyo muttered, coldly. Su-ryeon wiped away the tears and chuckled sarcastically. Ae-gyo met her eyes. "I know how important she's to you. I would never hurt you." Su-ryeon scoffed.

"Did you know Dan-tae wanted to get rid of her?" Su-ryeon asked her, sharply. Ae-gyo nodded. "Not once did you think about telling me?" she asked her, upset.

"I wanted to tell you, but that would have messed things up," Ae-gyo said, shrugging.

"Na Ae-gyo! She's dead! I trusted you and she's dead!" Su-ryeon yelled, standing up at once.

"Shim Su-ryeon, mind your place! I'm not one of the twins. You don't get to boss me around," Ae-gyo yelled, standing up as well. Su-ryeon stepped forward. She was so pissed she didn't think about what she was doing. They were inches apart. Su-ryeon was about to slap her when Ae-gyo grabbed her wrists. Su-ryeon fought back, but Ae-gyo was stronger. She stepped forward and cornered Su-ryeon between the wall and herself. The customers' eyes were fixed on them. Su-ryeon breathed heavily as she tried to let go of Ae-gyo.

"Let me go!" Su-ryeon yelled through gritted teeth. Ae-gyo smirked but did not obey. She pinned her to the wall as she held her head up high. Su-ryeon was about to scream when something strange happened. An extremely familiar scent hit her nose. She stopped dead as she breathed in. It was a sweet fancy perfume. Her jaw dropped. It was her perfume. There was no way she was mistaken. She leaned in and inhaled. There it was again. Ae-gyo was surrounded by it. Su-ryeon frowned. Her heart skipped a beat as she slowly pulled back. She looked Ae-gyo right in the eyes. Could it be? She thought, could she be lying to her? It would explain why she's not making a fuss over Yoon-hee’s death, she concluded.

"Yoon-hee was important for me too," Ae-gyo whispered, holding her gaze. Su-ryeon clenched her jaw. "Don't think that I am not in pain. I feel her absence and I understand how you feel."