The misitry of magic and the magic council

A few weeks ago, an auror created a new spell, a spell that allowed him to travel to an entirely different world. To say that the minister was pleased is an understatement, he apparently decided that it was a good place to extend his influence. Except they soon found out that this new world had magic of its own. Completely different magic. Dangerous, unexpected magic. And a magic council that was very welcoming, but seemed preoccupied by something. That something had just destroyed half of a town, and that was not for the first time.

All went well at the beginning, and then things started to go sour. Somehow, the magic council found out the minister's plans for this Earthland once he got control of it. They mentioned a certain Cobra... A very dangerous prisoner, although what he had to do with the leaked plans, the minister had absolutely no idea. To save himself, he had to propose an exchange program. A group of Mages and wizards will change places for the year. He did not like the smiles the magic council gave him. Like they were planning something bad, but they agreed. The minister was still shivering several hours later, safe in his office back at Earth.
................................................................
The magic council was not very surprised to hear that another world exists. They hear of Edolas form Fairy Tail. Speaking of Fairy Tail, that minister of magic was very annoying, and his future plans were not very pleasant. They hated to admit it, but that poison dragon slayer Cobra saved their butts. Although he dared show himself after escaping from jail, two years ago. He was forgiven, but still. Back to Fairy Tail, is it not a good way to make living hell out if the minister of magic? And all the habitants of Earth too. This way Earthland also gets a brief, yearlong rest. They deserve it right? Let some one else handle them for once. The magic council is sending Fairy Tail on the exchange program. Everyone agreed.