relief . 3

Gemini

I walked inside my house before closing and locking the door behind me.

Sitting down my bag, I walked in the kitchen to see my grandma cleaning. "Nana what are you doing? Where's Yari?"

"I get tired of lying in that damn bed all day and she's sleeping, she was chill all day." She said and I laughed.

She always complain about that bed but be sleeping peacefully in it, right along with Yariell.

"It's better for you. I don't want you to hurt yourself too." I said and she waved me off as she took my hand

I walked her to the brown recliner that sat in the living room. "Laying down all day ain't better either."

"Why you home so early?" She asked and I sighed before slightly rolling my eyes. "Just a situation at work. Nothing too serious."

I never liked telling her about Demond because she despises him. Any time he comes around she gets so mad

My grandma was always concerned about me because I got pregnant at 17, she hates that but supports me.

Walking to the door, I looked through the screen door as I stared at Zia.

I opened the door and she walked in. "Hey babes" I kissed her cheek. "Hey where Yari" She asked her.

"Girl don't be asking bout that lil girl , you ain her bestie you mines" I rolled my eyes, and she laughed.

"Naw I'm just playing but she's in the back" She nodded and walked away but not before speaking to my nana.

When you have a baby you really do loose all your friends because your baby gets all the attention.

However I don't mind because my little girl has me in a chokehold, I love everything about her, I'm obsessed with her.

I finished up with my grandma and made sure she got into bed safely before joining Zia in my room.

She was watching coco melon with Yari as a always, my baby don't even like that show forreal.

She just be intrigued because of the tunes but she like real shows, especially when I watch Law and Order she be all in the tv.

"Don't be kissing on her dick lips," I pushed Zia's face from my daughters, "Girl never, I'm whole gay."

I rolled my eyes, "Yea that's what you say now until that nigga text you." We both laughed with a nod

"We need to go to the mall" I whined , "Btc you so fucking spoiled" she rolled her eyes getting up

"Whatever" laughing, I uploaded a new picture of my daughter before tuning into weak ass coco-melon.

INSTAGRAM :

thefamousgeminii my luv 💕view all 5,371 comments

view all 5,371 comments