relief . 2

I smiled at the women as I gave her her cash and receipt back.

She walked to the side waiting for her food and I looked over at Zia who was too into her phone.

"Gemini, come get this." my boss , Mack told me and I did as told grabbing the tray of food and taking it to the older women.

She smiled and I walked off. Standing behind the counter, I fidgeted with my nails before I heard Mack call my name again.

Turning around, I raised a brow. "How's Nana and Yari?" He asked and i smiled. Mack always asked about them.

I was starting to think he had a crush on My grandma, she's in her middle 50's.

"Yari is amazing, I love everything about my babygirl." I smiled thinking about her.

"And Nana good Mack. I'll tell her you asked about her." I said and I heard the bell from the doors ring.

Since Mack was still talking, I didn't turn around yet. "Yes do that." He spoke and i nodded with an innocent smile.

I turned to see someone else enter the restaurant, I rolled my eyes spotting who it was.

"Hi what can I get for you today." I asked Demond, my child's father. "I'm tryna see jit today," he spoke.

"Okay,"

"Here keep this, buy y'all some shit." He handed me a stack of money. I rolled my eyes and put it in my purse.

"Bye D!" I said dismissed him, he blew a kiss at me before leaving. I sighed before taking off my vest.

I walked to the booth Zia was sitting at before sliding in on the opposite side. "What was that?" Zia smirked.

This smirk she had plastered on her face was throwing me off because I was trying to keep this straight face on.

"I feel irritated, he always disappear for weeks then come around throwing money at me." I told her.

"Yeah, Gem I know but at least he's providing for her" She said and I waved her off. "Shut up
forreal."

"Somebody got their panties in a bunch!" Zia yelled and I quickly jumped across the booth and covered her mouth.

You couldn't tell her anything. "Stop lil bitch, I'm not telling you anything else." I said as Mack walked over with my food.

Zia took a couple fries off my plate and for the rest of my break, we just talked about absolutely nothing.

I decided to scroll on instagram before posting pictures of my daughter

INSTAGRAM -

this lil girl has my heart 💕 #babygirlview all 7,200 comments below

view all 7,200 comments below.

I shut off my phone and got back to eating.