He then walked out of the door. Izuku jumped down from the boxes he was sitting on and walked over to where Shigaraki was standing. Compress was out cold because of the pain. He needed medical treatment. Izuku pushed a button and a small portal showed up. It was one of the labs assistants with a portal quirk. In silence, Izuku picked up Compress and walked trough the portal. Shigaraki had Kurogiri on the phone and told him to portal them away to their hideout.

Izuku was now in one of the labs. He put down Compress on one of the beds and told the doctor to drug him. They needed time to make a new arm for the villain. After that, he told the portal assistant to make a portal to All for One. Izuku needed to report what happened. His reports will make the decision if Tomura is ready to be a leader or not. Izuku thought the successor did a good job. But he still needs a lot of improvement. And just like the Yakuza boss said, he needs a solid plan. This is what Izuku told All for One. And after that he was send back to the League.

A couple of weeks later, there was another meeting between the two gangs. This time it was in the base of the Shie Hassaikai. Tomura was invited to go over the terms and conditions. He had gone to them and to Izuku's amazement, they actually talked to each other. Shigaraki had told the League about how they were joining forces with them. It meant that a couple of the league were going to the Shie Hassaikai base. Those people were Dabi, Toga and Izuku. Izuku had his questions but didn't ask. He understood why.

Izuku was going towards the base of the Shie Hassaikai. Dabi and Toga were already there. Izuku walked trough the maze of hallways. It was just like the labs but the hallways were empty. The only thing Izuku found weird was the crying of a little girl. This is no place for girls to live and grow up. Yes in the labs there were screams from time to time. But not really children. At least no little children. Even though he was seven when he came in to the labs. But father didn't hurt him. That is what Izuku remembers. But now he heard the crying of this girl, he had to find her. Maybe she could live with him in his own section of his fathers private building. Why was she crying by the way? It then shot to his mind. Chisaki was using this girl to make drugs. He was in deep thought when he bumped into someone. It was Dabi.

"Ah you're finally here"

"Hey Dabi"

"Come with me. I will introduce you to the members of the Shie Hassaikai"

The two walked over towards the office of Kai Chisaki. There Toga was chilling on a couch. Chisaki was ranting to her about sitting down properly and that she is taking too much space. When Toga saw Izuku walking in, she made a bla bla bla gesture towards him, to mock the villain boss. Then Chisaki was looking towards Izuku.

"Who are you? I didn't know the league was sending a child here"

"This is Izuku Mydoriya. He is a special member of the league and gets the respect of All for One himself" Dabi said before Izuku could speak. He sounded a little nervous. Probably because he didn't want another fight between the partnering organizations.

"Hmpf just do as we tell you kid. Don't wander on your own and don't interact with our experiments"

"Uhh" Was all Izuku could say before Chisaki walked out of the office.

After the Yakuza leader left, Toga sprung up from the couch and hasted towards Izuku. In a matter of seconds she had pulled him in a hug from behind, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Finally you are here Izu. It was so boring here. Maybe you can give me some fun"

"Shut it Toga. I am not in the mood for it. Dabi what experiments are they doing here?"

"Dunno" Dabi answered dryly.

"Hmpf useless" Izuku muttered. It made Toga giggle, who was still sticking on to Izuku.

"HEY I heard that twirp"

Izuku pushed Toga away and walked over to the couch she was sitting on earlier. He already needed a rest from all  this bullshit.

Kirishima was invited to the agency of sir Nighteye by Mirio after an interaction between class 1-A and the so called 'Big Three'. Originally, Kirishima wanted to ask Fatgum for the work study, but Mirio changed his mind. To enter the agency of sir Nighteye, the only thing Kirishima had to do, Mirio told him, was making Nighteye laugh. Nighteye loved a good joke and had a lot of humor despite being stern all the time. This was easy for Kirishima. The only thing he was worried about was if he and Nighteye had the same type of humor.

The interview was easy. Kirishima had made a good impression on the hero and former sidekick of All Might. Mirio was proud of the younger student. Now his work study had officially started.

Kirishima and Mirio were patrolling together when a little girl ran out of an alley. She clung on to Kirishima and didn't want to let go. The two then saw the one sir Nighteye was looking for. Kai Chisaki. He told them that his little sister Eri, apparently the name of the girl, had ran away to play outside while she wasn't allowed. Mirio and Kirishima didn't believe it because of the bandages the girl had. But Mirio told Kirishima to give the girl back when Chisaki began to threaten the heroes. Kirishima wispered in the girls ear that it will be okay and they will come and save her as soon as they can. This made the girls eyes twinkle a little. She quickly ran back towards the villain and they walked away. Mirio and Kirishima went back to the office as fast as they could to report what had happened.

Izuku and Dabi were walking trough the halls of the underground base. They wanted to see the base, despite being told they weren't allowed. But Izuku needed something to report to Shigaraki. They already know the Yakuza is making a quirk canceling drug here. Tomura had asked Izuku to retrieve it for the League. But where did he start? The two then saw Kai Chisaki walking a little further. Besides him was a girl, covered in bandages.

"I didn't know he had a daughter" Dabi said.

"I don't think it is his daughter or sister. Just look at what she is wearing. I think it's the source of his experiment"

"You mean she's where the drugs come from?"

"Yeah. She probably has a quirk to erase quirks or something"

"That's not villainy. That's just child abuse. Do we want to be associated wit that?"

"Villains or not. A child is a child. No child deserves to be treated like that. I will make sure Shigaraki knows about it. And if he doesn't put an end to it, I will" Izuku said angrily.

Dabi only heard it vaguely. Child abuse. His youth. His father. It all flashed trough his mind by seeing this happening. Izuku was right, nobody deserves it and we need to stop it right here. But then, Izuku is experimented on too. A lot. And when they got him he was maybe the same age as this girl, maybe a little older. He heard it all from Shigaraki and Toga after their conversation in the lab of All for One. It scares him what doctors can do.

After staring to nothing and being in thoughts, Dabi walked up to Izuku who was now further down the hallway waiting for him. They then walked back towards the office.