chapter 30

He looked nervous and rest emotions undefined. She felt like he was forcing himself to do this . It broke her even more.
" listen , you dont have to  , i mean sincerely, i mean no harm i will-"

He kissed her . Hard... even harder...

She didnot know what to say
He kissed her neck like a hungry wolf and then again her lips.

They both were silent again. But this time he started undressing her. He went downwards and nibbled her belly botton. He left hickeys on her sweet spots and he opened his t shirt and when a moan left her mouth when he kissed her lower abdomen ,she was sitting up when he opened his t shirt and threw it on the floor and went up to kiss her again.

 He left hickeys on her sweet spots and he opened his t shirt and when a moan left her mouth when he kissed her lower abdomen ,she was sitting up when he opened his t shirt and threw it on the floor and went up to kiss her again

She was trying to stop him , she felt bad about it . She thought he was scared , felt threatened by her existance , she was overthinking everything.

He, on the other side wanted to show her that he didnot mean a thing he told , he misunderstood , he didnot want her to leave . They both clearly were on different pages.

....
That night he never let her go and embraced her.

The next morning he woke up and brought her breakfast in . She had  it without saying a word . There was still a stone hindering her heart.

They went to office as usual , the staffs welcomed their boss as she wasnt present for four days .

Kook always kept Yn his priority.
He didnot let her go out of sight , he took care of her a lot. Yn didnot say anything but now she was scared. To get used to this . She didnot want to get her hopes high , she maybe again locked herself inside her old shelf.

...
One day
She was doing her work when suddenly someone closed her eyes from behind and "Supriseeee" he said.
"Hey Eren , how are you?" She hugged him smiling
"Okay so apparently did you know my company is collaborating with yours?"

"Woah ...greatttt... and i didnot know" Yn pouted.

"Ya cuz you will get to know and Mrs .Gill confirmed it today herself and i gotta go out to the other branch tonight so hail to this great news lets have lunch together ye" Eren spoke .

When Jungkook entered ,he saw him standing behind her leaning on her.
"Mrs Gill called and said that our campany is collaborating with Kim n co. Sorry to interrupt i will come later" Kook left after bowing . He was jealous but , things were just getting right for them. He thought to subside it .
...
"Hey lets go once i finish my work okay , you decide where to go ,by the way..... why do you act so wierd in front of him , all  sneaky?" YN asked Eren

"Thank me later love. I am the reason hes working so hard to be good ." He winked
She playfuly slapped his shoulders and smilled.

Kook was uneasy till the moment Eren was with her. When he came out , Kook acted normal and was going to take files when Eren stopped him placing hands on his shoulders and whispered "take care of what you got, if not , its gonna slip away from your hands .... advice man. " Eren looked mysteriously.

"What do you mean?" Kook glared at him.
"Nothing ,but just asking , is she good ?" He smirked.

Jungkook's blood boiled ,he would have punched him if Yn didnot come out and
"Hey you still there ?" She asked Eren
"Ya babe just chitchatting" he said in a flirty way
Yn came near for a goodbye high five but he pulled her into a hug .
"Aww i will miss you for the whole next few days"
This was sudden so she was surprised but she hugged back him

 "Aww i will miss you for the whole next few days"This was sudden so she was surprised but she hugged back him

Kook was standing there observing them. He went somewhere else .
....

Jungkook saw them leaving together for lunch. He went to the washroom. He was angry . He just stared at the mirror .
"Why do you have to.... Cant you just be with m-" he didnot complete...."why would you? I am just a toy ....Aint I? What did i expect . Everytime she elaborately explained me what i mean to her , i gotta just stay with her untill she doesn't want me  ....." he looked down ,fighting his two sides....anger and sadness.

...
After office hours Jungkook and other employees went for a dinner , he was never a heavy drinker but that day he drank , he never overdid except that day . He was barely in sense till the end.

Lisa dropped him . He barely opened the door and was walking in when he was about to fall , Yn held him. She saw her dropping him from her balcony .
"Why did you drink so much?" She asked as they went inside.

They were in his room .
"DId yOU HavE DinNer?" He asked in a muffled drunk voice.

"No why-" she git cut off.
"GuD. YoU haVE mE " he was lying on bed and pulled her on.
"Someone said i am good on bed , and that i am fun , my duty and...." he was blurting nonsense in his drunk voice.
It stung her. 'Many girls....' she thought..   she didnot know he was talkin bout her when she told she liked how he was on bed , and said it was fun for her just fun.
"Sleep." She was going to go away when he held her hands and pulled her and their lips touched.

Their eyes met . He was gonna undress but she stopped.
He fell asleep with her beside him. Suddenly when he blurted out " am i good?  fun? Just fun? Obviously just fun..." then she heard him laugh unconciously but even in his unconciousness , tears rolled down his cheecks.
....

Days passed. They less transparent around each other . He did quite of some of her works , she was becoming more and more dependable which scared her. Everytime she depended her thoughts , she was preparing herself for letting everything go .
...

The day before yn's plan ....
when one day ,it was late . Kook was waiting fot Yn at home. When he saw a guy carrying her inside .

He went towards them . Yn's vision was blurry . She was clinging on her arms to the other guy but when she saw Kook she ran towards him like a five years old child and hugged him.
.
.
.