XII

"If you hire doctors and nurses from Sector Uno then will you take responsibility processing their citizenships? If that it the case then I will drop this" Hairi spoke directly seemingly against with Dakota's haste decision makings without considering the consequences.

Both of them discussed about building a project which Dakota herself suggested and invited Hairi to invest, promising her a good deal.

"You haven't let me finished talking" Dakota laughed lightly towards Hairi instead of getting angry at her for judging her so shallowly.

"Then continue" Hairi composed herself, she forgot she was talking to 'Dakota', the biggest threat in all Mafia families in the Underworld society.

The Kuryuu family is one of the oldest Mafia family that has been established centuries ago and part of the 'Thirteen Dragons', the thirteen Mafia families that established the whole Underworld Society, and as the years passed it was the only one that survived the declining of the Thirteen Dragons as new Mafia families and gangs went in power.

But the Kuryuu family gradually declined as the reining family heads cannot keep up with the modern era and the last boss that carries the surname 'Kuryuu' passed away everyone in the Underworld society thought that it was the end of their long reign. No one expected as young as Dakota who was barely sixteen that time would have pulled the strings together and raised the Kuryuu family.

Her background as an alpha and her gravely dangerous schemes earned respect as well as vigilance.

When she went to power she used underhanded methods and turned the Mafia families of Sector Uno against each others and then striked them when they were at their lowest and made the Kuryuu Family the one and only reigning Mafia family in all Sector Uno.

Knowing that Dakota went to Sector Cinq, Hairi immediately seized the chance to make an alliance to her before her sister could.

"None of us will bear the responsibility" Dakota replied as if she was talking about something so simple.

Her words made Hairi and Vasiliev,her right hand, man confused.

"That is why I need you to create a non-existent person that will bear all the responsibilities" Dakota laughed as she added, the amusement in her eyes were evident as if she was just playing a game.

Hairi smiled as she already knew where Dakota is going.

"Just imagine we get to reap all the benefits despite those hospitals were named under someone, and if something went wrong we get to cut off ourselves from it" she added as she stared at the expressions of Hairi and Vasiliev.

"But won't it be inconvenient for the employees to go back and forth from Sector Uno to Sector Cinq?" Vasiliev adjusted his glasses towards Dakota questioning her plans.

"They have families there and they will surely look out for them and it will affect their productivity" he added very dissatisfied.

"I know that will happen, that is why I will build a pier and have ships that will provide special transportation services for them, not only that I will be able to transport my goods in Sector Cinq and avoid securities" Dakota responded calmly, the goods she was referring to were the Purple Mavis and the omega heat suppressant drugs.

Those goods are worth more than gold and transporting weapons are extremely hard with the security checkpoints it will have to go through.

The Argent Millennium Business Empire will supply all the medical needs and including technology in the hospitals, she will be spending money that will eventually come back to her not only her parent's business will profit it will also make the Kuryuu family business expand.

That is why Dakota bought all the shares in the company so that the shareholders won't be able to question the activities in the company.

"The the cleaning agency you are planning will also be under that non-existant person's name?" Hairi finally brought up the question she has been wondering with.

Why would someone like Dakota would bother with a cleaning agency?

"Well that cleaning agency has more purpose than you think, imagine having people cleaning up your mess after wiping out someone in that way the police can't have anything against you" Dakota replied, she knew how much the Tori family is being troubled by the police, they are constantly being hunted down that they cannot even go through hospitals to receive proper treatments after clashing with other Mafia families, how can they explain to the doctors how they get so many bullets stuck on their bodies?

Not only that, hospitals do report to the police their lists of patients to trace those people from the underworld society.

The cleaning agency will also gain the interest of the people in Underworld society of Sector Cinq as they can shake off the police tracking them down, with that they can get hold of information from other families and black mail them.

"Then I'll arrange preparations for constructions and an identity" Hairi stood up as she excused herself to leave.

"Understood" Dakota smiled as she stared at their departing figures.

Just as they were leaving she received a phone call from her father stating that she needs to have a talk with him but she rejected him without letting him finish his words.

Her family isn't still aware of her being a Mafia boss as informations in the Underworld society are only kept within, so them underestimating her and not knowing her capabilities are considered her advantage.

Dakota have already guessed what her father was thinking, all the shares that she bought from the shareholders are in her name and he will surely plan to convince her to sell them.

She can run the whole company alone without investors and shareholders, competition is not a problem as she can easily eradicate those who tries to compete with her.

Well from the start there is no competition at all! It's Dakota destroying those who she sees as threats.