___𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘___

A year has passed since {Name} was being kept as a experiment in Lambda 2. She was injected with medicines, anesthesia and poisons just to find that stone.

Today was no exception, as a female worker injected another medicine in the girl. At this point, the girl looked dead. She was frail and skinny, she was only fed twice a week by Dimitri and Lady Alphine.

A worker's cigarette filled the nose of {Name} as she inhaled on its scent. If there was one thing she wanted to do right now, she would shoved that cigarette down the worker's throat.

Her metal restraints refrained that. It was doubled as she always tried to attack them. It was to keep her from moving around too much.

She sneered as this worker blew smoke on her face, if she was being honest she wanted to try it to. She knew it was unhealthy, but it calmed her abit knowing that there was something else she could smell besides her blood and that bitch duchess's perfume.

The worker then injected something in her again, this time it hit her veins which caused her to scream hoarsely.

"Shut up you dog! You'll wake my boss!"

She said and covered her mouth.

"We'll put a gag on you or something. Just don't scream!"

{Name} shook her head, not wanting a gag around her mouth however the worker didn't mind as she packed up her things and left.

She then returned with a gag and screwed it tight on {Name}'s mouth, with tears flowing down her eyes.

"MMHPP!"

{Name} was trying to say she didn't want it that tight or else she won't breathe. She was too weak to do total concentration on herself.

"Shut up! Just don't make a noise! My lady will come back and check on you tomorrow. Be on your best behaviour little girl."

The worker then closed the door while {Name} was left screaming and resisting her restraint. Wanting to be free....

She wanted freedom.....
She needed freedom.....
This was already so torture....

Please someone come and save her...

PLEASE!