𝓐 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

"𝓒𝓪𝔀! 𝓒𝓪𝔀! 𝓒𝓪𝔀!"A crow squak

The demon had just fully disappeared when her crow, Tsunami called her

She let an arm out and the crow landed on the arm. She and her crow were good friends. Preferably, she would have asked for an owl or another type of animal to be her companion and messenger but Tsunami was an exception.

"A message from Oyakata-sama! Return to HQ! Return to HQ!"

This surprised the girl but nonetheless followed the instructions of her master.
She was in no position on having a personal connection to her master as she was just a simple Tsuchinoto not a low rank but not high either. But she was an acception because she was really smart and amazed the master when she was reported to have killed the most demons in her examination.

She ran to the Demon Slayer Corps towards Oyakata-sama's mansion. Thinking that it was an emergency meeting for her master and her but that was not the case....

She ran through the gates of the mansion running pass the gardens where a wisteria tree is and stepped foot on the wooden stair of the house.

She then was greeted by the wife of Oyakata-sama, Amane Ubuyashiki

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_

"Ah! {Name} My dear, you are rather early...
Oyakata-sama would have thought that you would be here in a moment later...Did you some how ran all the way here?" Amane teased the 16 year old

Amane was pregnant and rumors say that it is twins again as she has already given birth to two twins girls and a baby boy.
Amane knew the admiration the young teen had for her husband and treated as if she was her own daughter as well. She was truly beautiful and fascinating to say the least.

"Umm......"The young teen blushed guilty she had been caught.

Amane chuckled at the red face.

"Come on now, My husband is that room, he has waited for your arrival" Amane then pointed at a sliding door that lead to an empty room and in the middle of the room laid sit like pillows and Oyakata-sama was sitting in one of them enjoying his tea that was placed in the floor.

"Arigatou Amane-san, May your health be well" Despite just being embarrassed, she remained her composure and bowed to the older lady and opened the door.

There she sat down in the sit infront of her master. She greeted him a polite greeting.

"Kon'nichiwa Oyakata-sama, You called for me?"
The young girl asked the older man