𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟽: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊

"'Anyways that would be all for this day, I hope that I find this book at use'

                                     -{Name}"

"Is that what she wrote last Kanae?"

"Yes, Oyakata-sama"

A young woman with ever so charming eyes now dull and a sickly young man were in a empty room behind the sliding doors.

They were sitting in the middle of the room with a certain journal between them. It has been 1 and a quarter of a month since the Flower Hashira's friend has mysteriously been comatose in her house.

During those months, the body of the sleeping beauty has been kept in a locked room where higher ranks and picked healers can only enter.

And while that is in kept, the higher ranks also are trying to investigate what could be the cause of the coma. Was it a demon? Was it something else?

"Are you sure that {Name} isn't sleeping because of her lack of sleep?"

"She is a light sleeper Oyakata-sama, She would have been woken up by our multiple of trials."

"I see...."

Kanae Kocho bowed her head in sorrow, it was hard for her to say those things. She misses her dear friend so much. Even her adorable sister has.

"Kanae?"

The said woman looked up at her master

"Yes Oyakata-sama?"

"Don't worry, I am sure that {Name} is just sleeping from the stress. And also take care of yourself okay? If {Name} does wake up, I doubt that she'll want to see you in that state...."

"H-hai...Oyakata-sama..."

It was true, Kanae wasn't sleeping or eating when she was busy taking care of {Name}. She didn't even bother leaving the room where {Name} stayed in one time. Shinobu had to drag her out of there.

"Also I want you to take a look at this..."

"Hmm?"

Kagaya reached for something under his coat. He then brought his hand out and a small box was in his hands. He then placed it in the table and opened it.

Inside was the stone that his wife claimed to be under {Name}'s bed.

"What is...What is that?"

"A glowing stone it seems but it looks like not a work of a human..."

"Does it belong to.......a demon?"

"Yes, as I theorize. My wife gave it to me yesterday.....She claims one of the kakushi found it while cleaning {Name}'s bedroom."

Kanae looked at the glowing stone that was inside the box. It was craved in different writings that looked ancient with {f/n} colors.

"Strange...Its even her favorite color..."

"I know..."