____𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗘____

"ˢᵘⁱᵐⁱⁿ ⁿᵒ ᵏᵒᵏʸū, ˢᵃⁱˢʰᵒ ⁿᵒ ᶠōᵐᵘ: ᴺᵃⁱᵗᵒᵐᵉᵃ ⁿᵒ ᵏᵃᵗᵗᵒ"
(Breathe of Sleep, First form: Nightmare's Cut)

.-.-.SLASH.-.-.

A woman slashed her sword through the air, the air carrying the sharpness of the blade cutting through the target. Some would say that the woman's cut was clean as the substance inside the target didn't splatter on the ground, some would say that its very satisfying, Like cutting through clay.....

But in the scenario that woman was in, you would not say that it was satisfying at all. After all the attack was meant for a living creature, a monster, a demon.

The woman is 16 years old and a very skilled swordsman. She passed her final section examination very smoothly. She was not an underling or tsuguko of any higher ups in the Cooperation. She was describe as a higher up herself even.

The demon's head was sliced off from its body. The neck slipping apart as the woman's previous attack did a lot of damage to the sinful demon.

The demon's body fell towards the ground backwards so its torso was facing up in the heavens, the place where he wanted to be when he was a human if he dies. But the the demon knew he would not be even allowed in their, even by a hair.

"I.......I lost......"The demon muttered as his head rolled facing the sky.

"Yes, that seems like it...." The young woman slayer stated to the demon at a gentle voice.

"This is the end...huh? All my life I just wanted to be loved, that's why I kept eating children. The one's that were loved by their parents, even the ones that were abandoned" The demon stated as tears started to flow out of his eyes.

"Oh? Is that why you kept eating kids? Because you were jealous?" She stated smiling gently at the demon now fading away.

"I didn't say th-"

"Yes that's what your saying......" the demon slayer interrupted him.

"You were abandoned and betrayed by your family because you weren't a daughter right? You were banished and seen from their eyes as a disgrace right? When you were turned into a demon, you then started eating children.......because maybe you'll feel the love that they get from their families right?........" She stated with a smile.

"How did you know? were you also aban-"

She then knelt down to right side is body, interrupting him again......