𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟾: 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚍𝚊 𝟸

"Father is a little grandiose. Call me Mr. Ratri."

The man spoke and greeted us with a gentle smile.

"I am Peter Ratri, The man in charge. Nice to meet you...Norman....{Name}."

Norman and {Name} looked at each other. Confused. Mama ushered the both of them towards the man, where he placed a hand on their shoulders.

"Goodbye now, Norman, {Name}. May you be happy with your new family."

Mama hugged them, while whispering.

"Please be careful, and don't snap."

The kids widened their eyes, don't snap? What does that mean?

"Come on now kids, lets go home.."

.
.
.

They were ushered in a black car with tinted windows. They went inside the backseat while Ratri went in the drivers seat.

{Name} observed her surroundings however the windows weren't as clear as a car window should be. There was a thin wall between the front and the back, only a window by the top can be seen outside.

"Put your seat belts on, our first stop is Norman's place."

"You mean that we're gonna be separated?"

Norman asked, shocked at the news while {Name} frowned.

"Of course, you'll be put in different facilities."

Ratri said and started the car.

"I'll give you the time to talk to yourselves."

Ratri continued and closed the only gap that can be seen in the outside.

"..."

There was an odd silence between the two of them. Its kinda getting old. Its been like that ever since {Name} got mad at them. Now Norman wonders if she forgives them.

"{Name}..."

"If your gonna apologize, save it."

{Name} said as she traced the outline of the car seat.

"Because I don't wanna be left with a sob story with you..."

{Name} continued and looked at Norman who widened his eyes.

{Name} scoffed and giggled.

"Would you stop making that expression? Its kinda creepy."

Norman reverted back to his normal face and laughed with {Name} joined in. Friends are like rivers, they flow until their is a point where they have to separate until they meet again in the ocean. That's what {Name} can describe her friendship with Norman.

Norman and {Name} talked, catching up on what they did after {Name} ignored them. They joked around, laughing and conversing each other. While Ratri listened in, not minding it. It was like they weren't gonna separate after this.