𝙲𝚑 𝟷-𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟺: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐...𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝

We only have 2 months

We have to find a way to escape with everyone then....

{Name}'s POV

'Mom....'

After I brought back Nayla, I immediately went inside the house. This FARM house.

I was walking through the halls, thinking to myself. I didn't really have a destination so every room I pass by wasn't really in need for seeing.

I didn't know what to do....This stupid dream is killing me! I grew to love all of them so much....When we do escape, what then? Will I wake up? Or will I stay and keep dreaming? IF this is a dream.....Why so realistic? The food I eat are delicious, I water I feel when showering is refreshing, The wounds I make hurt.....Whe-

I didn't realized I was in the kitchen and bumped into someone. I was at least in Emma's height but I was still considered short. ACCORDINGLY to a raven haired porcupine.

Speaking of the said animal, I looked up and saw him staring at me and asking me if I was okay.

"Hey dreamy, you okay?"

"Y-yeah I'm fine, Um....why are you here?"

"Umm...dreamy I'm cooking tonight, Didn't you remember?"

"Oh...."

"So you want to help?"

"Yes please!"

We then started to gather the ingredients and equipment for making dinner. He started to prepare them while I was jn thought again. That didn't go unnoticed by Ray.

"There you go again..."

He stopped chopping the onions and washed his hands before coming to me. When he reached me, he tucked a strand of my hair back at my ear and leaned in my face.

"Look, I don't know what your thinking, but I am right here okay? You can tell me..."

You looked at my eyes and I stared back. In a moment of silent, I giggled and said.

"Its fine, Im fine.....Thanks for worrying Ray..."

I touched his cheek with my fingers as I swayed his bangs out of his other eye.

"Let's just continue, The kids are probably hungry by now."

"Yeah, So are you"

"Hey!"

Ray's POV

I continued as the girl ordered me. I continued chopping the ingredients before adding them to the pot. I should probably set the tables up.

"Hey dreamy! Im just gonna set up the plates! Leave you here!"

"Sure!"

I went to the pantry..................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And my whole face heated up...