''I don't want to do something we are going to regret later angel '' he said swiping my hair from my face lovingly, For a split second the thought he loves me too came across my mind, But Nova, I know she still has a place in his heart, I wanted to ignore it and I am going to, it is just me and him now I will make him mine, I will win him and I just knew it, an expression of confidence passed my face.

As I moved the duvet from over my body and I grimaced as the cold air from the air conditioner made me freeze, How did it become so damn cold? As far I remember it was never so cold, Eric suddenly scooped my naked body up in his arms and opened the door to the bathroom with his leg as I dangled in his arms, he placed inside the lukewarm waters of the tub, Yes, this was heaven, Bubble bath, I sighed as the warm water seeped into my skin.

I don't know from where I got the courage to say this, something inside made me say that, I looked at Eric and said confidently ''Strip, and join me, Eric'' I said with a nonchalant smile, My hands dangling on the side of the tub,  his eye widened for a second before a devilish smirk formed on his ravishingly hot face, mercy!

He looked into my eyes, Without moving his eyes away from me, his hands skillfully unbuckled his belt and glided it smoothly of his loops and dropped it onto the ground, I gulped when his slacks were pooled under his feet, He was just in his boxers, God,  I had never seen a man like this and he looked huge, I felt embarrassed.

I felt him lift me up from the water, making water drip back into the tub from my body,  and then place me on top of him, I smiled slightly and leant onto his chest and closed my eyes as his magical fingers created their beauty on my hair, That's when I felt him harden right under my core, I gulped when I saw there was no cloth between us, when did he remove his boxers, My breath hitched when I felt his erection right under me, is it that big?

''See what you do to me baby?'' he asked latching his lips onto my neck, kissing my skin sensually, I mewled in pleasure digging my teeth into my lips, every single touch of his makes my heart in flames and I don't understand what I did to deserve such love, I have never given anyone any joy ''Hmm?'' he sucked on my skin making me shake my head in a hurry.

My fingers accidentally brushed against his dick making him groan deeply, damn, that voice was such a turn,  He was huge and hard, this that thing? I gulped unintentionally, We were stark naked and sexual frustration was clear in the air, Mercy!

It was amazing to shower with him, I could feel his turn on but I glided my hands down his abs every now and then, I shivered due to the cold as I placed my feet outside and that's when my man wrapped a warm towel around me, warmth invading my sensed making me purr in content, I looked at him, a warm smile on his face, a towel wrapped around his waist, water cascading down his toned chest and his beautiful hair, those wet locks pasting onto the skin of his face.

With him, I felt tranquil and at peace, I craned my neck to look at Eric who ran his eyes over my face, drinking all my features in, his eyes softening and meeting mine, I softly dropped my towel and I could sell confusion lining his features, yes, I defiantly became bold after yesterday's night sex, I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck and smirked, my lips curving upwards, he returned my gesture and ran his index from my shoulder till my thighs, the path where are fingers glided gave me goosebumps.

''Jump'' he whispered near my ears, I jumped a bit, his fingers dug into my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist and adjusted me around him, smashing his lips onto mine,  knocking the air out of my lungs, His hand came up and gripped my hair as We fell onto the mattress, as our body bounced a bit,  My calcaneus pushing him closer to me, Oh my god, this was so amazing, I was cold as ice because I was practically nude, I felt his towel drop onto the floor, the cloth pooling at his feet, I felt him rubbing himself onto my dripping core, making me moan into his mouth, the friction was too erotic that it hazed my senses, I knew what he wanted from but was I ready for this? This question was churning my insides, Yes, I know it's too soon but I still want him to be that person, and I never knew from where I got that feeling.