------♕ KNJ Scores and Feedback

Start from the beginning

---♔---

RoxiC4G8's Off of The High Bridge

Judged on: June 16, 2021

Judged by: ASG_JK

Cover: 4/7

Title: 4/5

Synopsis: 5/8

Grammar: 14/15

Flow: 28/30

Concept: 20/25

Enjoyment: 8/10

Total: 83/100

Review: The book has just started so I wouldn't be rating it. I actually found it quite interesting although I suggest you adding atleast 5 chapters before putting it for awards. I had no basis of judgement.

I think the cover can be worked on. It's not pretty. I couldn't relate it with the concept of the book. The synopsis is okay. I also think that this can be written more better.

Grammar was beautiful although I suggest a thorough read. The Flow of the chapters is okay but since it's just the beginning I don't if it may crack.

The concept of the book isn't very new. I have had read several books with similar concepts both in softcover and hardcover. It's cliché but it's onto the author's hands as of to how they'll handle it.

Good Luck with it!

---♔---

Jellycuddles19_'s Eyecandy

Judged on: July 16, 2021

Judged by: ASG_JK

Cover: 6/7

Title: 4/5

Synopsis: 8/8

Grammar: 15/15

Flow: 25/30

Concept: 21/25

Enjoyment: 10/10

Total: 89/100

Review: I absolutely loved the book. The synopsis was just right and I can very well find the relation between the title and story.

The grammar and the flow is good, nothing needs to be checked although there were some small places with a little wrong punctuation. A thorough read can get that corrected.

I absolutely enjoyed the book but I felt the face of the man in blood on the cover was a little misleading although it is attractive.

All the best!

---♔---

Coraline005's Drop

Judged on: June 20-21, 2021

Judged by: Samhyar_malik

Cover: 5/7

Title: 4/5

Synopsis: 6/8