------♕ KNJ Scores and Feedback

Participants, here are the scores and feedback given by your judge

Participants, here are the scores and feedback given by your judge. (This is placed in no specific order. Just find your book and username 😊)

Please use this to make your work better. If you didn't win, strive better next time.

Your book will be an Aurum someday. Just work on it 😉

---♔---

Angybear's Strange comfort

Judged on: July 12, 2021

Judged by: ASG_JK

Cover: 3/7

Title: 4.5/5

Synopsis: 6/8

Grammar: 14/15

Flow: 25/30

Concept: 20/25

Enjoyment: 9/10

Total: 81.5/100

Review: The book is pretty simple with a bright startand a brief end. It's not a very unique story, quite common among authors but by the way to described everything, you managed to hook me up and finish in an hour.

The grammar was good and I didn't spot many mistakes but a thorough read is advised. The synopsis is good but I found a lot of lines in your book which you could probably use for it.

The flow was quite fast and for me the characters didn't show much development. I'd have liked it if it was longer and showed a little more development of the characters.

I would suggest you to change the cover. It's not attractive and although it's said to not judge a book by it's cover, books are judged based on their cover.

That's all. All the best!

---♔---

AgustDs_Shadow's Cannibal in love

Judged on: July 12, 2021

Judged by: ASG_JK

Cover: 4/7

Title: 4/5

Synopsis: 8/8

Grammar: 1t/15

Flow: 27/30

Concept: 24/25

Enjoyment: 10/10

Total: 92/100

Review: I'm already a fan of your works, whether you continue them or not. The cover is pretty interesting but I didn't find it attractive enough.

I am in love with the flow and characters of the book. Man, Namjoon has been wrecking me for some time already and Lori is amazing.

The concept is pretty unique although it's kinda similar to some books that I've already read. Not saying it's a copy. They're pretty different but similar again.

The synopsis is the reason I ever even wanted to read the book. Don't change it at all.

I enjoyed the book although I sometimes found the flow edging up. It's okay, that didn't harm the plot.

That's all. All the best.