Jimina: Celebrity

(ship requested by itssssmegaaaa)

(Concept: Jimin and Mina attend the same university, but Jimin is the son of a famous Hollywood actor. He meets Mina on campus, but tries to keep his background a secret)

(Mina POV)

I sat in the common area with my friends. We were chatting before we went to bed for the night.

"Do you guys want to have lunch together tomorrow? I found this new ramen place we should try." Sana suggests.

"Oh, that sounds good. I'm in. What about you, Mina?" Momo asks me.

"Hm?" I had spaced out a bit, "Oh...yeah. That sounds good."

"Okay, we can meet here before we go." Sana yawns, "I'm gonna call it a night, girls."

"That's a good idea." Momo adds.

Sana and Momo share a dorm room. They came to Korea from Japan together. I met them here and they took me in, the three of us becoming friends.

We live in the dorm for foreign students on campus. I share a room with a girl from Taiwan. We're good friends, but she has her own stuff going on most of the time.

I woke up for class in the morning. There was a bit of commotion by the entrance as I was leaving.

"I heard he's from the states."

"He's so good looking."

"He just transferred here?"

"Who is it?"

I got a glimpse of what was going on on my way out. A new student was moving in. He seemed to be popular already.

His roommate was my friend Chan. The new guy's name was Jimin. Chan told me he was born in Korea, but he was an orphan. He moved to the states with his adoptive parents. He came back to Korea to study and learn more about where he's from.

Chan and I are good friends. He's a good friend to all of us: Sana, Momo, and me. Chan's from Australia, but we've known him ever since we've been here.

The four of us were hanging out in Chan's room one day after school, talking into the night. After the sun went down, his roommate joins us.

"Oh, uh...hi." He walked in slowly.

"Oh, hey, sorry Jimin!" Chan stands up, "These are my friends: Sana, Momo, and Mina."

He introduces us. We all greet him.

"We like to hangout here sometimes, sorry, guess I should've told you beforehand."

"I-It's alright. Nice to meet you. I'm Jimin." He bows.

We made eye contact for a split second. After that, he wouldn't look me in the eyes again. I felt strange so I let the others do the talking.

"Nice to meet you! You're new here, right?" Sana asks.

"Yes. Today's actually my first day."

"That's so cool, right?" Chan says, "You're gonna love it here."

The next day, Chan came up to me in the common area while I was eating breakfast. He had a small smirk on his face. I knew he was up to something.

"What's with you? What's with that look?" I ask.

"Nothing~!" He giggles, "Just eat, don't mind me."

I finish eating my food, but I kept an eye on him.