Sakook: She's Different 🔞

! This chapter contains mature content. Read at your own discretion !

(Concept by SakookForever3, Jungkook is basically a fuckboy who's constantly hooking up with girls, but something changes when he meets Sana)

(Clarification: Jungkook and Sana are not idols, but they are both over the age of eighteen)

(Jungkook POV)

I was doing what I always do. I was out at a club with a few of my friends, trying to get some tonight.

I hook up with random girls and we usually have a mutual agreement. No feelings involved. And it just works that way. That's how I've been doing it.

Until today.

I scanned the room, looking for someone to link up with. This girl immediately caught my attention. She was standing there, all by herself, on her phone. It's like she was just begging me to go up to her.

I approach her, full of confidence.

"Hey, baby girl, you wanna dance?" I ask.

She looks up at me and her expression immediately changes.

"Tell me about yourself first." She says.

I just go with it.

"Hey, I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet you."

"Jungkook..." she repeats, "how old are you?"

"I'm twenty-two. Is that gonna be a problem?"

"No problem at all." She smirks, "I'm twenty-three myself."

"Oh so I should call you 'nuna' then." I say, "What's your name by the way?"

"Sana. Minatozaki Sana."

"Hi Sana. I'm Jeon Jungkook."

We chat for a bit longer until she agrees to dance with me.

I had a few secrets that always put girls 'in the mood'.

It wasn't long before we were outside making out.

I pressed her against the wall, whispering into her ear.

"How bad do you want me?" I whisper.

She swallows, "Bad, baby. I want you bad."

I go in for another kiss. I've never felt a kiss like this before. She was making me want more.

Her hands wandered around my neck and my chest, pulling me sometimes.

I pull away and grab her by the hand.

We made our way to my car and climbed into the back seat. My car was pretty big and had pitch blacked-out windows.

She went in first and pulled me on top of her, kissing me some more. She starts tugging at the hem of my shirt so I take it off and throw it to the front seat.

I was starting to feel myself getting harder and harder by the second.

She takes off her blouse, leaving her in her shorts and bra.

"Take them off for me." She whispers into my ear.

My hands meet her waist and I start unbuttoning and unzipping, all while still kissing her at the same time.

I get her shorts off and she pushes me back so she's on top now.

Her hands go down to my belt, unstrapping it and then throwing it away. I let my neck fall back as she pulls my jeans off and away. Her hand starts rubbing that area, still covered by my boxer briefs.

I let out a low moan.

"You like that, don't you, baby?" She teases before smiling, pulling my briefs off too.

We switch again, now I'm on top. I lay her down and start working on her bra while she concentrates on trying to give me a hickey. I kept kissing her body, making it harder for her to focus.

Her bra and panties join the rest of our clothes on the floor.

I hover over her before going on.

I was going to ask if we needed a condom. "Do you need-"

She cuts me off, placing a finger against my lips. She didn't have to say any more.

I start kissing down her body, licking the sweat from between her breasts making her moan slightly.

She pulled at my hair. I couldn't tell if she was urging me to go on, or stop, but judging by her moans, I kept going.

My hand reached her pussy. I started off just gently rubbing, but she wanted more.

"Please, baby, please." She cried.

I tease her slipping one finger inside, slowly going in and out.

I watched her face change as I insert another two fingers. She moans my name.

I stop right before she climaxed.

"I want you to call me daddy." I say.

I position myself in front of her, poking and teasing her some more.

She only moaned in response.

I start going in.

"Say it." I demand.

She wouldn't.

I go all the way in, hard.

"Say it!"

I thrust harder once more before she cried out.

"Daddy!"

"Good girl." I caress her face.

I kept going, pounding into her. Her lust filled eyes made me go harder and harder until she was gasping for air.

"Ah! Please! Please! Ah~!" She screamed.

I was driving her crazy, but even I have my limits.

I thrust in a few more times before cumming inside of her, slowing down, riding it out.

I pull out and she grabs my face, kissing me again.

I pull away, hovering over her.

She's beautiful. Even after the mess we just had.

"Can I get your number, nuna?"

I hadn't realized it, but that was the first time I asked a girl for her number after we had sex.

We clean up and make out some more before she had to leave.

She gave me her number before leaving.

"I'll be looking forward to that call, daddy." She smirks before shutting the door.

What was I feeling? I've never felt like this after hooking up. 

She's different.

Sana's different.

The way she whispered my name in my ear, how she played hard to get, how she makes me want more.

This was more than just a hookup.

She became my love interest. I stopped going to clubs and bars every night after we started talking.

I didn't want anyone else anymore. No one could give me what she gave me. I wanted her.

And anyone who knows me knows I always get what I want.