"Yes, Ye Jin. I've known for a long time that Gong Yoo and Ye Jin are married." Hyun Bin tried to look indifferent when he said those words that had shaken his life since almost 5 years ago.

“Hyun Bin, take a seat, son, we have a lot to talk about,” Aunt Sun Young's face looked so pale now that Hyun Bin couldn't help but obey, “first of all, Gong Yoo and Ye Jin were never married.

The world stood still as Hyun Bin tried to understand the simple words his aunt was saying. He shook his head slowly in disbelief, was his aunt playing a prank on him? This can't be true can it...? It's just too cruel if everything he believed was actually a lie.

Aunt Sun Young swallowed hard before continuing, "And secondly, your child has been lost for a very long time..."

"Wait.... What??? No! No way! What are you saying? First they're not married at all? But I saw the pictures myself! And then my son is missing? For how long??"  Hyun Bin stood up from his chair now.

"What photos are you talking about son?"  asked aunt Sun Young patiently.

"Gong Yoo and Ye Jin's wedding photo five years ago! Also a photo of Gong Yoo holding my newborn child!" he recalled painful memories when her mother came to show evidence that his presence was no longer wanted in Korea, "Eomma said Ye Jin had to accept Gong Yoo's proposal because our child needs a legal father for the birth certificate..."

Aunt Sun Young stood up slowly, trying to reach Hyun Bin to calm him down, "Good grief poor children, you all have fallen victim to your mother's lies..."

Hyun Bin was still shaking in disbelief, his head was spinning with confusion, which one was the truth and which one was a hoax. But there were photos! There's no way her mother could just conjure up those photos out of nothing. Someone must have helped her, and in Hyun Bin's mind there is only one person who can manage to get the photos in such a way. That person is Gong Yoo, his own cousin.

As if waiting to be called, his cousin suddenly appeared from the side door, "eomma I'm ho...

A glass flung past Gong Yoo's ear, he dodged it just in time. The glass hit the wall behind him and shattered with a loud smash.

"Aigoooo...! Please try to talk about all this calmly...!" Aunt Sun Young screamed as she tried to prevent Hyun Bin from throwing a punch at Gong Yoo.

Shocked by the unexpected attack, and not expecting that Hyun Bin would be at his house after so long, Gong Yoo could only freeze as if he was seeing a ghost.

"Bin...? You're finally home...?" he asked in disbelief.

"Shut up! You were involved in all this lies, right? You were the one who helped my mother to separate me and Ye Jin right???"  Hyun Bin pushed Aunt Sun Young who tried to stop him from beating Gong Yoo hard, then grabbed his cousin's shirt collar demanding an explanation.

"W-wait! Listen to my explanation first!"  Gong Yoo tried to free himself from Hyun Bin's grip, but failed because his cousin wouldn't budge.

"JUST ANSWER YES OR NO!!!" Hyun Bin shouted impatiently.

Feeling defeated, Gong Yoo lowered his head in guilt before nodding weakly, admitting his guilt.

A punch flew to Gong Yoo's left cheek, sent him fell to the floor.

Hyun Bin was ready to hit again but Aunt Sun Young held his hand and begged to stop hitting her son.