"So tell me what brought you here," he asked making Dara cough. Was it too obvious? Come to think of it, this was the first time she did this so obviously she wanted something from him. She smiled at her father who looked at her waiting and expectant.

"Ahm... ehh..." she bit her lips, fiddled her fingers. "Minho..." she swallowed, Hyunsuk's eyebrows met at her word.

"What about your fiance, dear?" He asked after long seconds of silence.

"Well, I just... ahm, how long have you known him?" She quickly retaliated after her parade of embarrassing stuttering.

"Oh, that," he laughed. "I've known Minho since he was seven. I..." his expression softened. "Saw him almost dying the night that we thought we lost you," Dara turned to him, surprised. He saw him on that night? Almost dying?

I've planned this my whole life...

"Dad," she said breathless. She was twice confused yet she needed to tell it to him. This is the only way to stop him. With her fists clutching her pink dress. "Minho is–," she wasn't able to finish what she was saying when the door opened. Dara paled at the sight of him, smiling at her.

"Time for your medication, uncle." He smiled, holding a small silver case.

"Minho, just in time, Dara and I are talking about you," Hyunsuk smiled.

He smiled, "Hmm and may I know what about?" He chuckled placing the case on the table, Dara watched him fiddled with vials and syringe. She felt her heart thumped its way on her throat. Hyunsuk chuckled,"Seems like Dara here is interested about our relationship," the old man unbuttoned his sleeves, pulling it up. She watched their every movement carefully, breathing strained.

"Oh, I am hoping you didn't turn her off," Minho chuckled, flicking his finger on the syringe. Dara felt her everything numbed. He bent down to rub alcohol on the spot he will be injecting the needle. His eyes met Dara's and she knew what will be coming, Sanghyun, her parents, her dad and even Jiyong. "Minho," she croaked and both jolted to look at her. "Please," she cried. What happened to her? She should be jumping to him right now, beating him to death but she was just frozen on her seat, crying. Defeated.

"Dara," Hyunsuk worriedly called. She shook her head, wiping her tears. Minho came to her, he crouched in front of her seat. He was holding both of her hands. "Are you okay?" He asked, looking straight in her eyes, in a tone like he genuinely care. She nodded hugging him tight. "Please, Minho, please," she burried her face in the crook of his neck.

"Okay, I'll let this slip but if this happens again, you need to say goodbye to one of them," he wrapped his arms around her, burying his face in his hair. Dara nodded. She fixed herself wiping her tears. She looked at Hyunsuk before bowing down in apology. "I'm sorry..." she burst once more. She doesn't know why she was too emotional, affected. She was shakened, too shakened.

"Sweetheart," Hyunsuk stood up but Minho stopped him. "Uncle, let me handle this." He assured as the old man looked at him before nodding. Minho removed his coat placing it on Dara's shoulder before he guided her out of the room to the room.