He shrugged and turned the music up some more making me pout. I looked out the window crossing my arms.

"You really not gon eat?" He smacked his lips.

I stayed quiet seeing we were at the mall.

"Egypt." He called my name.

"..."

"E bra." He sighed.

He parked and cut the car off as I reached for my door.

"Ian gon call you again." He grabbed my arm making me face him.

I frowned and pulled back when his hold on me got tighter.

"Don't touch me please." I mumbled.

"My fault." He let me go and I got out the car.

I heard his car door close and he walked across the street on his phone. I followed behind him looking like someone lost puppy.

He stopped once he got to the sidewalk and nodded for me to get on the inside. I stood there looking at all the people go in and out while he stood right behind me.

If you wanna hunch just say that.

"Come on they in foot locker." He said making me nod.

I walked in the mall and he followed behind me. I turned the corner and walked into foot locker. Dee was humping a manequin making me bust out laughing.

"How is high Key going for you?" Yana asked.

"Terrible, he pissed me off." I went off forgetting he was right behind me.

He chuckled bitterly before walking away. I shrugged and bent down looking at some shoes.

"You like these?" I turned towards Amethyst.

"Unt uh, make ya feet look big." She said.

"You right you right." I nodded putting them down.

I looked around not really seeing anything I wanted. I remember I got an email about a Bath and Bodyworks sale so I decided to go there.

I started walking out the store seeing it was straight across. I felt a presence behind me and turned around seeing Key.

Clingy high people get on my nerve.

I rolled my eyes going into the store before feeling his hand on my waist. He turned me around so I was facing him making me mug him.

"Key leave me alone." I took his hand off me.

"Bruh you still mad about that money?" He asked.

I just looked at him bored before turning around walking into the store. I looked at the candles seeing him standing to the corner.

Not even gon hold you, that lil move made fat ma thump.

I looked up at the showcasing seeing the one I wanted was on top. I sighed and stood on my tippy toes still not reaching it.

"Key can you come get this please?" I asked as nicely as possible.

Don't cuss me out, don't cuss me out.

He nodded and walked up making me move out the way. He grabbed it handing it to me before I walked away.

I walked to the register pulling out my card this time. She started ringing it up and I felt his eyes on me.

"15.67" She told me making me swipe my card.

I don't care I'm used to broke niggas. Buy me a complimentary bottle of water, watch I cry.

I grabbed my bag and my receipt walked out the store. I looked back at him on his phone before stopping.

"Damn Egypt what the fuck?" He ran into the back of me.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"They dumbasses over there." He pointed towards the Cinnabon line.

I started walking of there clearing my throat making our presence known.

"Ecosystem!" Dee came up to me and hugged me.

"Nigga." I pushed him off me.

"I'm being forreal, my doctor said if I don't have no dick touching my airways in 24 hours Ima die." Amethyst threw her hands up.

"Bitch I suffer from that toooo." Paris jumped up and down.

"You hair is already growing back." I reached up playing wit his braids.

"You gon do it for me?" He looked down me.

Yes lil daddy.

"Y-yes." I stuttered looking away.

"Okay Joe Biden." KJ mumbled.

•••

"I'm sleepy." I yawned.

"Come take a nap with me." Key tapped my thigh.

"What was this nigga smoking?" I pointed at him.

"That nigga aint smoke shit, he think he Durk popping pills and shit." DK waved him off.

"Bruh Egypt come on now." He smacked his lips.

"No cause when you wake up and it wares off you gon be rude as hell." I shrugged.

And if I ever get in bed with you I'm fucking you.

"Well, I'm about to go cure my disease." Amethyst stood up looking back at DK, he sprung out of his seat running to the door.

"Pull dat dick out." Paris smirked at KJ.

Why must my friends be hoes? Now I have no choice Amethyst was my ride.

"You sleep under the covers I sleep on top." I turned towards him.

"You over doing it." He mugged me.

"I'll call a uber." I shrugged standing up.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs to I'm assuming his bedroom. He opened the door and let me walk in.

I took off my shoes setting right by the door in case I had to make a run for it.

He stood by the bed taking off his shirt leaving him in a wife heater.

"Lay down bra." He handed me a blanket.

"Sorry." I mumbled taking off my hoodie. I set it on the end of the bed plopping down.

I threw the blanket over me turning away from him. We not finna be playing house and sleeping nose to nose.

"I'll take you home when I wake up." He muttered.

"Okay, that's fine." I nodded.

He cut the lamp off and I felt him wrap one arm around me. He pulled me closer to me making me sigh.

"Key-"

"Ain't even like that." He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes before laying back down, letting sleep take over me.

-

okay now i'm done 😭 when i start a new book i have to stay motivated or i won't get started frl