' Man, are you sure about this? This is one step closer to getting married. You might want to think again, ' TOP said making everyone laugh as Seung Ri displayed his most epic grimace. He seriously wants to rip the heads of his friends. Seriously, what do they think of him someone who will forever wander and never settledown! ' Aish!! How many times do I have to say that I'm hella serious about marrying Chaerin! ' Seung Ri exclaimed frustrated as he messed his hair earning everyone's attention. 

Chaerin chuckled at his cuteness as she gave a small peck on his cheek. ' Of course we know you're serious, ' she smiled at him making him blushed a bit. He faked a cough and fixed his necktie. He rolled his eyes and stared at his laughing friends. ' There'll be an after party at our favorite club after this, I demand all of you to come, ' he hissed. Unfriendly. ' By the tone of your voice, are you really sure you want us to come? ' Youngbae asked while laughing. ' Aish! Why do people got tons of questions today?! ' Seung Ri said frustrated, raking his hair again. 

Dara stole a small glance at TOP who was standing next to Bom. She nudge him with a teasing stare and smile in her lips. ' You two look good together, ' she smiled at him making him roll his eyes. ' Please, ' he said sarcastically as their friends attention went to them. ' Don't tell me you and Bom noona are dating now? ' Daesung asked with a teasing smile. ' Yes!! ' Bom happily answered making TOP run his palm on his face. ' Believe me she's the only one who knew we are dating, ' he said almost sounding monotone as Bom pouted her lips. Their friends laughed at their cuteness. 

' Tabi, I haven't seen you for days... so how was your business trip? ' Dara asked, changing the topic. ' It was good except for the later part, ' he answered smiling. ' Really, you ought to tell me what happened, ' Dara chuckled. ' I don't even wanna recall it, ' TOP sighed as Bom giggled beside him recalling what happened to TOP's business trip. ' And oh! ' Dara suddenly exclaimed earning their attention. ' I wanted to tell you this days ago but you're gone, so do you remember the wishing well we always go to? ' she asked TOP as the latter nodded. ' Let's go back there, I want to thank the well, ' she said with the most beautiful smile that he can't help not to fall inlove with her all over again. His heart was hammering his chest painfully. They are going back to the well, to the place that only the two of them knew. 

' Why? ' he asked timidly as he grabbed on drink from the passing waiter. ' Your wish and my wish was finally answered, ' she smiled at him making him stiffened that he was not even blinking anymore, he even thought he just died. Her wish. Her wish for all her life was to be loved by him, not him self but by Kwon Jiyong. He knew it perfectly, everytime the toss the coin and everytime she will close her eyes wishing it was like she can read her mind for he knew she was wishing to be with Jiyong, badly. While him as he closed his eyes he was wishing for her to know that he's much better than Jiyong, that he was the one always there, the one who have loved her for all his life. 

' Jiyong and I are already official! Can you believe it he loves me too!? ' Dara said, excited as everyone fell in silence. They knew, they were aware that it was something that TOP would never want to hear for the rest of his life. But what can they do, hiding it won't remove the pain it will inflict, rather it will strengthen it more. 

TOP's jaw clenched as his fist rolled into tight balls. Their friends were staring at him, they don't know what to feel, should they be relieved? Should they pity him? While Dara was staring at him waiting for his response with the smile on her lips totally unaware of his heartbreak. Everyone's eyes including the other guests landed on TOP as a loud crashing sound filled the whole place. Dara quickly grabbed TOP's blooded hands. ' Why did you do that?! ' she asked as she quickly looked for a handkerchief but when she found nothing she bent down and tear her dress and quickly tend his wound while he was still staring blankly in the air. Can't think straight, all he knew now that she just broke his heart, she just broke him apart yet he still loves her so much.