🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🄵🄾🅄🅁 - 🅁🄴🄰🄻🄸🅉🄰🅃🄸🄾🄽

Dream and Monty sat in silence the whole drive to the rink. Dream didn't doubt that Monty had seen the massive cuts, and red stained bandage covering his hand, but Dream was thankful that he hadn't brung it up.

Monty pulled up to the entrance stairs, Dream left, giving Monty a small "Bye". Then he realized the bigger problem at hand. 

There was no way, he could go the entire day, without seeing either George or Callum, if not both of them together, just like yesterday. 

He tried his best to stay away from large groups of people, as well as the news reporters trying to soak up any aftermath from yesterdays match. 

He quickly scurried his way across the entrance hall, before running down the hallway to the changing room. He slammed the door behind, and gave out a large exhale, feeling a lot less tense than before. That was until he looked up.

His whole team were staring at him, they must have been so confused. Dreams terrible game yesterday, then suddenly disappearing, it was the last thing you would expect from the blonde. It wasn't like he could just tell them everything, they didn't even know that Dream was bi, let alone that he and George had been boyfriends.

"oh sorry, didn't mean to slam the door. I was just getting chased by a reporter who wanted an interview" Dream didn't want to lie to his teammates, it kinda just happened. Luckily, it did manage to throw their attention elsewhere, when they all looked away again, and continued muttering amongst them.

He was glad teammates didn't really care too much, he already had enough to deal with. So when Dream eventually got ready for practice, and went onto the rink, talking with his friends, just like any other day, it was nice. 

He had complete zoned out of lessons today, and clearly so had his dad. Dream would just follow Sapnap, doing the same drills and passes, while keeping an eye with all the entrances. He didn't manage to relax a single second, he was constantly tense, trying to figure out a plan to get away as fast as possible, to avoid social contact with some specific people.

"OK GUYS, THATS IT FOR TODAY. REMEMBER TO STRETCH WHEN YOU GET HOME!" That was just what Dream wanted to hear right now, they were done for the day. He loved Tuesdays, only morning practice. Dream was getting home as fast as possible.

Dream wasn't wasting any time, he headed straight to the changing rooms, skipping a shower, deciding to do it at home instead. He sent Monty a quick text, before locking his locker and making his way down to the entrance hall. He looked down at the floor, making his way to the exit, the route being muscle memory by now. 

"Oh hey Dreamie" Dream stopped in his steps, he was so close to the door, but he knew he couldn't just walk away "you really though you could just leave today, and not have to talk about your little episode yesterday" That one sentence was enough, Callum really wanted to mess with him like that. Sapnap and Callum were the only people outside of Dreams family that knew about his fathers 'condition', yet Callum still makes fun of it as if it was one big joke.

"Callum why don't you just fuck off, you got what you wanted. You have George, and I'm have no idea what to do with myself anymore, I'm miserable, just like you wanted" Dream now looked up, making eye contact with the curly haired light-brunette.

"Oh Dream" Callum said, lifting Dreams chin, just like he had George yesterday "I will never get enough of torturing you, and George was just a little tool to help he do so. I don't care about him, sure he's a nice side piece, we had a real nice time in my bedroom last might, but it's not like I'm gonna keep him around" Even though Dream had convinced himself he was over George, this lit up some sort of fire deep inside him. 

Callum was acting like the little childish bitch he always was, but this time, he was toying with other peoples emotions, people who weren't even a part of their ongoing conflict, it was completely and utterly fucked up.

"Yeah Dream, let that sink in, I never cared about him, just you" Callum quickly looked over his shoulder, beckoning for someone to join him "just you" 

It was George.

Callum called George over to him, and put him arm around his shoulder. George was wearing an even shorter crimson skirt, as well as a white crop top, with an obnoxious red lollypop in his mouth.

"Hey Babe, look at this piece of trash I found" he nodded in Dreams direction "we should probably go call the janitor to clean it up" Callum leaned over giving George a kiss on the cheek, George not breaking eye contact with Dream the entire time. Dream didn't understand, it was as if nothing had ever happened between them, like George didn't care about being his boyfriend, or the many kisses they had shared.

"Oh Babe, let me taste" George took the lollypop out of his mouth with a audible pop, before turning to Callum and giving a small taste.

"Really George, really" Dream had gotten enough "Him, over me" Dream turned the other way, and barely managed to see George reach out after him, before Callum pulled him back under his arm, from the corner of his eye. Dream noticed and thought it seemed weird, George had 'chosen' Callum after all, why would Callum then have to force him to stay. 

Dream still didn't want to waste his time on the two of them, though he did manage to make out a small whisper before leaving through the glass swing doors.

"Stay here Dumbass, you know the deal" It was Callum's stupid voice again. He didn't even take note of the words he had said, until later.

Dream sat himself in the back of his car, instantly pulling out his phone to try and get over what had just happened, and forget it all. 

Dream was sure that this time when he got home, that he wasn't talking to his mother, so he stormed straight up the stairs, not even looking to see if she was sat in her tea lounge. 

He went straight through his room and into the shower. It was first now that the steaming water was pouring that he managed to process what Callum had said.

You know the deal

What the fuck, had Callum now done. 

It wasn't like Dream wanted to be Georges knight in shining amour, and save him whenever he was in trouble. George could take care of himself, both George and Dream knew that, but Dream also knew that it was his fault that George had gotten into this mess, even if Callum and George had a past without him. So the least Dream could do was help him now.

----------------------

(word count: 1195)

A/N:

Sry about not uploading, I've been kinda busy

I'm writing this in a pitch black hotel room lmao

Remember to take care of yourself <3