Size Doesn't Matter

Start from the beginning

Shaugn frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I'm not that big."

They both looked through the gap between them at their hard cocks pressed against each other. Shaugn glared at him. There was no denying who had been well blessed by the gods. Shaugn was more than average but most of the men he'd been with weren't much larger. Looking at Xoan's python, he felt some type. "Come again?"

A wide grin broke out on Xoan's face. "Okay, maybe an inch or two but who's counting?" He leaned down to press kisses to Shaugn's face.

"'An inch or two' he says," Shaugn mocked. He placed his palms against Xoan's chest and pushed. "Get off me."

Xoan chuckled in response and rolled to the side. "You can't be mad about that."

"Oh, I'm not mad. Not at all." Shaugn slid out of the bed and grabbed his robe. He ignored Xoan's calls as he strode into the bathroom. He closed the door and locked it with a sigh.  He wasn't really mad. Slightly embarrassed, but not mad. Long ago he realized he wasn't hung like a mandingo.

He simply had to pee.

All that juice and water in his system made itself known at the most inopportune time. He quickly relieved himself and washed his hands. When he turned around, he nearly lost another life.

Xoan stood in the doorway with his arms crossed over his bare chest and a huge grin on his face. Shaugn slapped his hands over his eyes and threw his head back with a groan. Was the ass standing there while he went to the bathroom? How the hell did he even get in?

"And here I thought you were having a little tantrum and came to coax my little wifey. Who knew you just drank too much?"

"Asshole." Shaugn stuck his nose in the air and walked out with as much grace as he could muster. Xoan wouldn't let go.

"I hear some men enjoy doing it while they pee."

Shaugn recoiled with his nose scrunched up. "Gross."

"Don't knock it until you try it."

Don't knock it – What the hell was this man saying? With eyes narrowed into slits, Shaugn stabbed Xoan in the chest with his index finger. "Not. In. This. Bedroom. Not now. Not ever."

Xoan licked his lips and smirked. "I wonder if one of the consorts will let me try."

Did Xoan really think he was going to fall for that? Shaugn crossed his arms over his chest and gave his husband a once-over. "You can stay there if you do, witcha nasty ass."

Xoan burst into laughter and grabbed Shaugn by the waist. Wholly unimpressed, Shaugn sucked his teeth and turned his face away as he was pulled close.

"Aw, baby. I'm sorry. Don't be that way."

If Shaugn didn't know better, he'd think Xoan was a modern man with his lame attempt at an apology. He looked at Xoan in thought. Was that even possible? Two body swappers at the same time? What were the odds? They had to be astronomically impossible.

While he was dazed, warm lips pressed to his bare shoulder. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything. I would never go to one of the consorts to experiment. And your size is just right."

"Uh huh."

"How can I make it better, huh?" 

Feathery kisses traced Shaugn's shoulder up the side of his neck. Shaugn closed his eyes trying to stay mad. 

"Tell me."

 His earlobe was nibbled and the rim of his ear licked. It sent electricity through his body straight to his dick.

Xoan's voice was pure honey in his ears. "What does the empress want me to do?"

The robe was untied and opened. Xoan's warm palm pressed against Shaugn's stomach. Another kiss landed on his shoulder. Shaugn gasped and felt himself rising steadily to the occasion.

"Do you want me to get on my knees and beg?"

Shaugn could feel his heart pumping over time in his chest. Xoan's hand trailed down his abdomen while the other made its way up his chest.

"Tell me what you want, empress. I'll do anything you command."

A soft moan came out of Shaugn as Xoan's hand traveled over his hip and rested on his thigh while the index finger of the other lightly grazed over his nipple. This was a new game Shaugn had never played before. Xoan was barely doing anything and it felt so sensual.

"Tell me." He rubbed his fingers over Shaugn's nipples making him moan. "Do you want me to play with you here?" he rolled Shaugn's nipple between his thumb and index finger. Shaugn leaned his head back against Xoan's shoulder. Xoan's heat and smell engulfed him making his mind go blank.

"Or do you want me to touch you here?"

Shaugn gasped as his dick was encased in a warm, tight grip. He tried to rock his hips forward but Xoan held him firm.

"You have to tell me, Shau. Tell me what to do. I'll do it for you."

"I...I want you to touch me more."

"Where?"

Shaugn opened his eyes and turned to face his lover. "Everywhere."

*****

Soft strokes ran up and down his arms making Shaugn smile. He leaned against Xoan's chest and sighed. They spent the entire night doing everything short of penetration. They explored each other's bodies as if it were the first time for them both. Xoan found some new pleasure spots Shaugn didn't know he had. He didn't realize he could cum so many times without being stuffed to the brim. All of his previous boyfriends it was about ejaculation. There was very little foreplay if any.

"Is the empress satisfied?"

Shaugn nodded. He was still floating on a cloud of bliss. "Mmm. Very. Is his majesty satisfied?"

Xoan kissed the side of his neck. "Always."

*😁  Hope you've all been doing well. I'm working a side job so I haven't had much time for a lot of things. Things should settle soon and I can get back to a regular writing schedule again.