' I hope you know what you're doing, ' he suddenly said without looking at her instead he was keeping his eyes on the dance floor. ' I always know what I'm doing, ' she said with  stuttering chuckles. Seung Ri shifted his eyes meeting hers. He can feel all sorts of unidentified emotions filling his heart to the brink that he knows anytime it will explode into tiny pieces. ' Here, since you're back let me treat you with this cocktail. It taste good, a combination tastes of strawberry and chocolate with the right kick of vodka, ' he said with a smile. 

If it's Chaerin-ah, I will always find a way to forgive you

CL's eyes widen when the light caught Seung Ri's hand as he was pushing the drink to her. The silver thing dangling on his hand glimmered. She can feel her heart rampaging inside her chest ready to  break all her ribs. She watched as Seung Ri run his fingers on his hair as the silver thing glittered like it was winking at her. 

' I have to go, see you around then, ' Seung Ri said as he gave her a timid smile. She just nodded her head as her eyes keep on following his disappearing figure as it drown to the dancing crowd. She felt like she were out somewhere where there were only the two of them. But then when he left the blasting music rushed to her ears as her eyes saw the different lights and the dancing crowd. She's still at the club where she and Jiyong decided to hang out.

You own the biggest part of my heart right? 

' You already ordered? ' Jiyong said as he materialized beside her. She just nodded at him as she grip the cold glass of the cocktail Seung Ri bought for her. Confiance. Trust. ' That looks great, maybe I should order something like that then, ' Jiyong said with a smile. Chaerin was only planning to take a sip on the cocktail but then it really taste good that she drank it straight not minding the burning trail it left to her throat. ' Yes it do tastes good, ' she said. Her eyes landed on the galss she was holding. He can still remember how much she loves strawberries. 

...

' Woooooaaaaahhhhh!! ' Dara screamed as she raised her hand in the air holding a glass of beer. Seung Ri just arrived and took his seat and started a casual conversation with Daesung. Dara then chugged the glass of beer down as she slumped herself on the couch while being red. ' Dara, enough, ' TOP warned her as he took the glass that she was about to fill to the brink with beer again. ' Aissht! Since when did you become a spoilsports neh Tabi? ' Dara giggled making him roll his eyes. She's drunk. She then then gulped down directly from the bottle. ' Let's party!!! ' she shouted as the boys cheered for her well except TOP who's dead worried about her. 

' D-dara? ' a voice called her making not only her but also her friends jerk their head on his direction. ' Whoah! Hyunnie!! ' Dara exclaimed as she threw herself to Hyunseung earning teasing from his friends. ' Guys meet my good friend Jang Hyunseung!! ' Dara said as she introduced him to her friends who just nod at him. ' Nice to meet you all, well these are my friends, ' Hyunseung said as he introduced his friends one by one. 

In just minutes they all clicked together. They shared the same personalities and even got the same say on the same topic. Well, why wouldn't they clicked together even if their school is totally against each other? Let's just say BIGBANG, Dara's group is the B2st, Hyunseung's group, of SFA while B2st is the BIGBANG of YG International School. Both are easy going, party goer and troublemakers.

' You know what we will not enjoy just staying here, let's dance! ' Dara exclaimed as she pulled Hyunseung with her as the others followed well except for TOP who claimed he doesn't have a thing about dancing. He and Bom are left behind. ' Dae, look after her, ' TOP whispered to Daesung before the latter leave their table. ' Sure hyung,' Daesung smiled at him. 

' Why don't you join them fairytale freak, ' TOP asked without glancing at her rather just gulping down a glass of cold beer. ' Why would I, if the reason why I'm here is already with me, ' Bom replied with a smug smile in her lips as she took a sip on her cocktail. ' Oh, I didn't know you're a drinker. Oh, well I can accompany you in your drinking spree Fairytale freak, ' TOP answered as he chugged down and half the bottle of beer he was holding.