This Is The Part Where You Run

Luisa could feel the feeling of curiosity coming from both Hope and Alaric and the happiness coming from Rocket. Did you really have to bring your pet raccoon along with you? Hope questioned Luisa. Luisa felt Hope was annoyed and curious.

 I don't fully trust anyone else and besides at least I know Rocket is safe with me and especially since my dad is working at his second job, Luisa answered Hope. Would you look after Rocket sometime because as you know I need my time to be along and you really need to make a friend.

 I'm not having a raccoon as a friend, I prefer to be alone, Hope told Luisa. 

A wave of sadness and loneliness hit Luisa which she knew was coming from Hope. Luisa placed Rocked on Hope's lap. Luisa! Hope exclaimed. Just pet him, I know what you're feeling and you need the comfort, Luisa told Hope. Alaric chuckled. 

She is right, Hope, Alaric told Hope. You both know why I don't want to get close to anyone, Hope told them both.

 Hope handed Rocket back to Luisa and Rocked rested back on Luisa's lap. Luisa rubbed Rocket's head. The offer to be your friend will always be there Hope or more than friends if you're interested, Luisa told Hope. I'm not interested in ever making friends or dating anyone, Hope told Luisa. 

Luisa could feel Hope was being Honest which disappointed her. You can ask out one of the girls or guys back at school, Hope told Luisa. We've all lost people we long and you don't have to be alone Hope, you still have your aunts, uncles and cousin, Luisa told Hope. 

We're almost to the church where the new werewolf is at, Hope said. Luisa be carful to not get to close to this new werewolf, we don't know if they killed accidently or are a killer, Alaric warned Luisa.

 Luisa felt the concern and worry which came from both him and Hope. I know the both of you are concerned and worry for my safety however I'll keep my distance and If anything goes wrong Hope I know you'll use your magic and I'll use my ability to calm down this new werewolf, Luisa said.

You're leaving the raccoon in the vehicle, Hope told Luisa. Well I'm not going to put Rocket in danger of being killed by this new werewolf, of course I'm leaving him in here when we go inside the church, I'd never put his life in danger, Luisa told Hope.

~                 ~               ~

They finally arrived to the church and got out the vehicle leaving Rocket inside for his safety. Even Luisa was curious as to if this new werewolf killed on accident or on purpose but knew soon enough she would have that question answered. 

Luisa followed behind Hope and they both stopped. Luisa saw a guy sitting on the steps listening to whatever music with earphones. Luisa could feel his concern, impatience and boredom the surprise and confusion at seeing Hope and her then she felt Hope feeling surprised.

Landon, Hope said. Hope? Landon questioned. You two know each other? Alaric questioned both Hope and Landon. Long story, Hope told Alaric. How do you know Hope? Luisa questioned Landon. The sound of scream interrupted them. 

The feeling of fear, pain, concern, worry, curiosity and confusion overwhelmed Luisa. 

Luisa felt bad for the new werewolf and wanted to hurry inside so she could do her best to calm them down. Alaric, Hope said. Yeah, I'm on it, Alaric told Hope. Alaric walked up to the church door holding his bag and cross bow to open the door which wouldn't open.

Doors are locked, Alaric said. Alaric moved away from the door. Hope raised her arms up. Dissera Portus! Hope chanted. The doors flew open and the chains fell down. Landon's feeling of confusion, surprise and curiosity once again hit Luisa.