' Babe, you should ask them to join us. And you should ask them to join you eat every now and then, after all they have been here all their lives, their more than servants they're family, right? ' Dara asked Jiyong as the lad displayed a genuine smile on how big his girl's heart is. ' In that way, you won't feel empty. In that way you will know, you will notice they are here for you not just because they're servants but because they treat you special, ' she added with a smile. ' Am I right guys? ' Dara turned to the servants who just nod their heads with small tears on the corner of their eyes. 

' What are you waiting for? Sit down and show me how special I am, ' Jiyong chuckled as the servants giggled and took their seats. Their breakfast became lively and much happier with all of them. Jiyong and Dara never fail to amaze everyone with their banterings that turns into sweetness, and sweetness that turns into banterings. 

Jiyong then stole a small peck on her lips which made her scowl. She doesn't have the slightest idea on how happy he is, on how thankful he is for her, for the warmth she is giving him. 

...

' Can't we cancel it? Okay, okay then I'll be there as soon as possible. Just stand by, ' Jiyong then pressed the end button as he place his phone on the table. He then crawled to the sofa inside his room where Dara lying while browsing the magazine she was holding. He then gently lied down on the top of her. ' Babe, I need to go to one of the company's branch, ' Jiyong said almost sounding like whining. ' Then go, ' Dara said flatly making the boy frown. ' Daaaaraaaa.... ' Jiyong called like a child wanting her full attention. ' What? ' Dara breath an angry whisper as she placed the magazine on the table and met his eyes. 

' I have to go there as soon as possible, ' Jiyong said. Dara raise her brow. ' So what do you want me to do? ' she asked. ' Where would you like to stay? Here or in your house? ' Jiyong asked making Dara silent for awhile. ' I pick our house, it maybe small but it... ' Dara stopped in the middle of her sentence contemplating whether she shoud continue or not. ' It doesn't feel empty, ' Jiyong added as he gave a small peck on her lips. ' I know babe, ' he said smiling. ' Anyways, I will drop you first at your place, then I will proceed to the company, ' he added with a smile. 

' But promise me we will meet at park at seven, ' Jiyong said as he started showering her face with trails of small kisses. ' Give this day to me, neh Ms. Park? ' he whispered huskily. ' Do I have any choice? Can I say no? ' Dara said in a low voice as she drown in the sensation he is creating. ' Well, NO, ' he chuckled as he fully claimed her lips after showering it with tiny pecks. ' Okay then, seven in the evening at the park, ' Dara said in between their kiss. 

She held his nape pulling him more to her, deepening their kiss. ' Yup, you should arrive there on time, ' Jiyong breath in between their intensifying kiss. Dara just let out a moan which finally woke up Jiyong from the bliss. He gave her small pecks before pulling his lips away from her swollen lips. ' You're making life hard, ' he chuckled as he landed his final kiss and proceed to his walk in closet. When he was out of sight Dara then giggled to herself out of the giddiness she's feeling.

...

' Seven, ' Jiyong reminded her for the nth time. ' Seven, ' she repeated for the nth time that it was already accompanied with a roll of the eyes and with an irritated voice. Jiyong just chuckled as he gave her a sweet gentle kiss, before stepping down of his car to open the door for her. ' Take care then, ' Dara said in a monotone as she paced towards her house. Jiyong just shook his head with a smile as he quickly slumped himself on the driver's seat and speed off. As his car gradually drift away, Dara can only heave a sigh, wish him goodluck and pray for his safety in silence.

' Darong, ' a voice called her before she was able to enter her eyes. She then turned to look at him only to see TOP leaning on his black Ducati while holding his helmet on the other side of the road. ' Oh Tabi what brings you here? ' she asked as she walked towards him. ' Well, I'm bored so you wanna ride? Let's go to some places, ' he grinned arrogantly at her. ' I like what you're saying, ' Dara grinned. ' Where's my helmet then? ' she asked. TOP gave her quickly her helmet which she wear immediately. TOP stepped on his bike followed by her. ' So where are we going? ' she asked him. ' Beats me... let's just let speed take us to anywhere, ' he chuckled as he kicked the bike to start and with the roar of the engine they both speed off.