Chapter 21 (bonus)

A/N: hey guys, so I've been reading your comments and I know that a lot of you feel that you were robbed in the last chapter lol. My initial plan for this book was to not write any fully detailed smut butttt since I love you guys, I can't just leave you hanging. Also in honor of 20 thousand reads I'm giving you guys this quick chapter so you can see what you missed!
Hope y'all enjoy :)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sage's POV
Roman got up and picked me up unexpectedly from where I sat. I giggled in surprise once he lifted me.

He walked around to the side of the bed and gently placed me down. He then, walked over to the door and locked it.

Once he came back to the bed, he climbed on top of me and looked into my eyes deeply. "You're so fucking beautiful." He says and as I started to grow tired of the anticipation, I pulled his face down to mine and, our lips locked.

We kissed each other with so much passion and emotion. It's as if we were expressing how much we love each other with our lips. I slid my hands from his face to his hair and tugged at it as he deepened the kiss.

Roman pulled away and we were both gasping for air. He quickly moved his lips down to my neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses. Once he hit a sweet spot on the side of my neck, I gasped and, sensing my arousal, he continued at that spot, causing mean to let out a low breathy moan.

"You like that Sage?" He asked in a deep husky voice that made me tremble beneath him. I quickly nodded and he brought his lips back to mine.

We indulged in another quick kiss. This time when he pulled away and, lifted the hem of my shirt.

"Can I?" he asked and, I nodded. He pulled my shirt off and, I wasn't wearing a bra because of the kind of shirt I had been wearing.

"Shit." He cursed under his breath as he looked down at my half naked body. There was a mix of love and lust in his eyes.

His mouth went back to my neck and he made his way down to my breasts. His mouth covered one as he kneaded the other, then switching. Once he finished, he kissed his way down my stomach and everywhere he kissed, had a tingly sensation.

Once he reached the waistband of my jeans, he stopped and looked at me.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked me seriously and I nodded without hesitation. "I need you to use your words." He said.

"Yes, Roman." I whisper and his eyes immediately go dark and full of desire. He unzips my jeans and pulls them off along with my underwear.

He leaves kisses on my inner thighs and I felt a heat growing in my core, due to the anticipation. "Come on, you're teasing me." I said breathlessly. And he let a small deep chuckle escape his lips.

"In a rush now, are we?" he says and, he goes back to kissing my inner thighs. His mouth moved closer and closer to my entrance and my breathing started to quicken. "I don't like being rushed sweetheart. Do you understand me?" he says darkly, making direct eye contact with me from between my legs.

This turns me on even more and, I quickly nod my head.

"What did I say about using your words Sage?" he asks and, his tone made me so much more aroused.

"I understand." I manage to somehow say. I don't know how I was able to even form a sentence.

"Good girl." He responds as his mouth goes directly onto my entrance. I immediately gasp at the unfamiliar feeling.

The way his tongue moved over my slit made my heart rate quicken erratically. "Oh, Roman." I moaned softly and he let out a low groan which vibrated through my entire body.

He slowly pushed a finger in as he rubbed his thumb over my clit in circular motions. His tongue was still moving quickly and, it felt like pure ecstasy. The overwhelming feeling started to make my legs tremble. I began inching back on the bed and he forcefully pulled me by my legs back to his mouth.

"You want me to stop?" he asked me quickly and I shook my head.

"No, no no." I responded between heavy breaths and he continued to give me unimaginable pleasure.

"You taste so good baby." He whispered, loud enough for me to hear. "So fucking sweet." He added and he didn't know what his words were doing to me.

The blissful feeling along with his sweet words, were bringing me to my climax.

He added a second finger and I screamed in pleasure. The way his hand worked inside of me and his tongue moved on me, made me lose all self-restraint that I had. I was resting back on my elbows so, I had a clear vision of what he was doing to me.

I put one of my hands in his hair and tugged on the strands as my legs continued to shake uncontrollably.

"I'm gonna come Roman!" I exclaimed breathlessly.

"Come for me Sage." He said into me and my head fell back as I came undone. I watched him lick up every drop of my release.

He brought his face back up to mine and kissed me with so much hunger.

He then, fished in his back pocket and pulled out a golden packet. He pulled his pants off and I could already tell he wasn't going to be small. Once he took off his boxers, my eyes nearly bulged out of my head, seeing the size of his erection.

"There's no way that's going to fit inside of me." I said and he chuckled lowly. He's at least ten inches.

"Well then, we'll have to make it fit, wont we?" he said deeply and my heart rate picked up again.

He moved his hand along his shaft before pushing the condom on. He held onto my hip with one hand as he used the other to slowly push himself into me. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to take my mind off the pain.

Once he was fully inside, he was still. "Sage, I want you to look me in the eyes." He said sternly and I opened my eyes. "Can I move?" he asked and I slowly nodded.

He began to push out and in with, long slow strokes that were extremely painful at first. After a couple minutes, the pain started to subside and, it was completely clouded by pleasure.

He began to speed up his strokes and I closed my eyes again as I laid back on the bed, moaning his name.

"Look at me Sage." He said and I paid him no attention. My mind was completely foggy. When I didn't open my eyes, he wrapped his hand around my neck and lightly squeezed it which, intensified the pleasure tremendously. He tilted my head up. "Look at me." He said again, this time more sternly.

I looked him dead in the eyes as he continued to thrust into me. "Fuck, Sage are you close?" he asked and I nodded quickly and he fastened the pace of his thrusts.

"Roman" I moaned. "I'm coming." I said and he nodded. As if on cue, we both came at the same time.

"I love you." I say breathlessly,

"I love you too."