START

Weezer was at the starting line. Race was going to start real soon; then light just needs to turn green.

Rivers Cuomo was in the front, of course, in the middle. At his sides were Pat Wilson and Brian Bell. Behind them was Scott Shriner and former bassists Matt Sharp and Mikey Welsh. Rivers looked at Mikey and said "Wait, how are you here?" Mikey replied, "IDK lol." And with that, he flew away.

START YOUR ENGINES

3........

2.........

1......

WEEZ!

And they were off! Coming up to the first turn, with Pat in the lead and Rivers following close, Rivers let out a MASSIVE fart that blew into Brian's face.

"BLECH! IT'S IN MY MOUTH OMG IT'S GOING DOWN MY THROAT I CAN'T BREATHE *COUGH COUGH COUGHING FIT*

It was so bad that Brian lost control and drove into the wall and exploded hahhahaa.

Meanwhile, Matt and Scott were side-by-side coincidentally. Matt pointed a comedically long finger and poked Scott's face. He said, "you're stinkyyyyy!!!!" Scott's mouth grew to an unnatural size and he bit Matt's finger.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Matt's car flipped over and exploded too.

Up ahead, Rivers had his massive headphones in, listening to the hot song "As(s)tronauts In The Ocean. He was snapping his fingers to the tune and Pat passed him for the sixth time (he already won the race lol.) Rivers remained clueless and Scott caught up to him eating a big bean burrito. AND ALL WAS WELL.