Chapter 8 - A Chaotic Mess

Start from the beginning

As he saw my hand in his hand , realization struck him and yesterday's event washed in his mind. He hastily jerked his hand away from mine and raced to the corner of the room.

I cautiously approached him as he whimpered and clawed the walls to get away.

"Please please please no more.
Please , I don't want it.
Just kill me please.I beg you. Just kill me.

Don't give me more pain. I can't go through it." He sobbed and my heart broke at that statement.

Was I really that , cruel?
Was he really scared of me?
All these days was he pretending ?

I really felt hurt by that even though I knew it was me and only me at fault.

I slowly shushed him and took him in my arms.
He thrashed and I kept coddling him , rocking him and shushing him , telling him to calm down and relax.

Few minutes later his crying died down and what remained was a weird silence in the room with Adraniel's sniffles.

"I will not hurt you, love. Please please trust me. Yesterday, yesterday was a mistake and I regret it." I let him go and brought him a glass of water. He hesitantly took small sips and kept the glass down.

His eyes never met mine and when I went to hug him again he flinched , badly.
Shit I was regretting every , everything I did.

"Please, please baby. I'm so so sorry . I could pay whateve price to take back what I did. I promised I won't hurt you and I did it again." I said and used that pathetic word humans use.

I opened my arms and he seemed hesitant but came forward quickly after thinking.

I can't help but frown and feel almost no warmth the first time I met Adraniel.
As I hugged him he was stiff, very stiff.
I knew he didn't come in my arms because he trusted me it was because I ordered him and he was scared that I'd do something else.

"Adraniel, Baby Relax ,ok?  Im sorry for what happened yesterday . No way it was my intention to hurt you. Trust me Im just temperamental.
I know no reason , it's just I got a little pissed- " he huffed a little at me making me chuckle.

" Okay , a lot pissed when you said you won't ever love me, so I just flipped out. The idea of even you not liking me or you not being there with me scares me.

In this one month of time , however we spend it together. I think you grew into me. And in a nice way. I was so hurt when you said that , that I almost cried. I would never hurt you intentionally, even in the beginning what I did was wrong and I'm sorry.

I'm a demon and I don't feel remorse when I hurt someone but you Adraniel. For you ,I feel things. And I say sorry to you cause I am. " I said and he looked at me curiously.

"I'm sorry I kicked you and you fell. I think you might have a bad headache let me just bring some advil from downstairs." I said getting up.

He didn't replied and jsut sat there staring at the floor.

I hesitantly walked down to the kitchen and searched through the medicine cabinet for some advil.

A weird shiver ran down my spine and an acute chest pain made me drop the tablet bottle.

What was happening?
Something was bad. My sixth sense told me something very bad had happened, and I think to Adraniel.

I left the bottle and ran upstairs and burst through the door to my room.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the horrific sight infront of me.

Adraniel sat in a pool of his own blood with a fruit knife in his hand.